01 | Picture Worthy

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

Chapter 01 - One shot | Taehyung
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 is it? Goddammit!" You bite your lip as your fidgeting body zooms around the room, easily ignoring the curious looks thrown your way.

Minutes have passed of you trying to locate your precious camera after misplacing it the other day with no luck.

"Hey ____ I need a fav- what's wrong?"

You quickly turn towards the source of the voice. The moment your eyes lands on the familiar face they fill with unshed tears before you finally snap.

"S- Sujin !"

Jumping on the unprepared woman, you wrap your arms around her smaller frame, the sudden action forcing her to take a few staggering steps back.

"Wha-____?!"

"I-I lost it Su," you blubber through your tears as you lay on top of her, "It's gone! They're gone...all of those memories...are gone!"

She pulls away from your grip with furrowed brows, dark eyes studying the tear streaks along your skin. "Memories?"

"T-the present m-my parents gave me all those years ago!"

A moment passes before her pink lips formed into a circle of realization and stares at you in sympathy. "Oh, honey."

" Whyyy lord! I'm sorry I skipped church this past month when I promised to go. Please don't do this to me! I swear I won't act up again!"

You begin to fall on your knees to pray but are quickly caught by an embarrassed Sujin once she noticed the amount of attention you were drawing.

"____ I swear if you don't get your shit together! How'd you expect to be a member of the team when you're being so dramatic all the time? The boss will never take you seriously!" She harshly hisses before plastering a strained smile.

Your body shakes from the soft tremors of your stuttering breath intake. "B-but-"

"But nothing! You're a grown-ass woman, it's time to act like it! We all lose something precious but that doesn't give us an excuse to start bawling out in public. Especially in a potential job."

'She's right,' Your head bow in shame, 'now is not the time ____. Woman the fuck up.'

Wiping away the leftover tears, you lift your head high as you give her your most determined look.

"You're right, now is not the time. I'll just have to push through...that's all."

Sujin smiles at your uplifting attitude and pats you on the back in satisfaction as you make your way towards the storage room. "Now that's what I'm talking about! You'll find that camera, and if not we'll just have to make more memories."

Your step falters once those words were processed. "Make...new...ones?"

"Well yeah? What did you expect would happen? If it's missing for more than a month, the chances are that it's either stolen or thrown away."