3.Bacchi?

It's been quite sometime since that day. For the record,shehnaaz and sid have still not labelled their relationship but that doesn't keep them from meeting almost every other day. Yes they've been busy in their own work commitments but they find time to come back to home,to each other. But this week has been different. Sana has been shooting her music videos and sid has been busy working out and attending meetings. After a long time apart they were gonna meet that day in a party. It was mostly vikas' party but all the bb13 hms were invited along with his other friends of the industry.

Sana had just got over with her shoot. She was relaxing in her vanity before she could get up and start dressing up for the party. She was going through her insta when she came across an interview video of sid. She lied back comfortably clicking on to the video. Her name had featured multiple times in the questionare and every time sid gave a diplomatic answer or tried to avoid it. It was still okay till in one answer sid mentioned that sana was like a kid and he had always felt like she was his bacchi and he had to protect her. Sana couldn't believe this. He could've easily denied giving an answer or say that they were friends but-- "kid" seriously? She had had a lot of those bacchi comments when she was in bb from the likes of arti and shefali. But she never liked those. Somehow it made her all the more aware of the differences and the odds of a probable relationship. She wasn't mad but heartbroken to know that Sid felt that way. All those sleepless nights after the fights,those pangs of jealousy,those passionate hugs,those sparsely conveyed "I love yous" did they all boil down to mere protectiveness cause of her being naive and a kid? More than sid her age difference made her highly insecure.. to think of the mature,experienced and witty women that Sid could easily attain. Why would he want someone as silly and careless like her. She entertained him and kept him busy at bb house. But the truth is that she always wanted to replace the word 'attachment' with 'love' but she was too scared. Now she feels like she had done well by not making a fool out of herself.
(I hope that this paragraph wasn't too long or boring, I just really wanted to bring out her feelings.)

Sana didn't want to go to the party but she knew better than to let down vikas. He had arranged it with a lot of heart in it and he'd be completely miffed if she backed out. Sana dressed up in a sparkly black bodycon dress with minimal makeup and accessories. She wasn't feeling it but she had to go with the royal theme of the party. After all she didn't want to be the outcast. Sana had reached the party at its peak hour. The hall was bustling with people,reeking of alcohol and deodorants. Sana soon found a smile plastered face of vikas and hugged him tightly. "Piyuuuuush!!! Kaisa hain? Kya grand party lag raha hain". Sana said all smiles
Vikas--"oye khushi tu toh aa gayi par tera hero kaha hain? Kab se phone kar raha hu"
Sana- "pata nahi yaar. Mere se kyu puch raha hain?."
Vikas thought that it was another one of their meaningless fights and decided to not push it any further.

Sana was talking with shefali
bagga,vishal and madhurima. She didn't notice sid coming to the party. She was engrossed in the chat when someone came from behind and light wrapped around their hand on her waist. Shehnaaz was shaken by a jerk. Of course it wad siddharth. Why did she even doubt it. No one else had the ability to be so confusing and contradictory in his words and actions. Just minutes a go he had called her a kid and now.....
She wasn't having it. She jerked his hand away from her waist.

Sid was taken aback. There he was in a party, completely thrown off by sana's ultra sexy dress and trying to claim her as his but she was behaving all distant. It was especially in parties like these and other public gatherings that his insecurities surfaced the most. People around were extremely well dressed, popular, tipsy and flirtatious--the most lethal combinations of all. He always tried to keep her closer on such occasions but was just not giving in.

You know how sid becomes once he's ignored. He went away from there not knowing what else to do. He was conversing with shefali J, arti, paras and mahira when he saw sana leaving the party from the corner of his eye. He immediately went towards shehbaaz and inquired why sana took off so early clearly knowing that something was bugging her. Shehbaaz informed him that sana wasn't feeling too well but the question was how could sana drive? She wasn't the best driver and hardly knew her way around. Shehbaaz suggested that sid drops her to the hotel. Shehbaaz had got the hints that something was on between the two and he knew that it was the perfect ocassion to resolve their issues. Sid seemed to be more than just okay with the idea;after all he was still curious about the reason behind sana's fit.

Sid rushed down the stairs not bothering for the elevator as he didn't want to miss sana. On bouncing down the stairs he was relieved to see that sana's car was still there,she was busy trying to get her car out of the parking lot which was seemingly stuck between two other random cars. Sid thanked his lucky stars and went and opened her car door. Sana was thrown off board. She came out of the car and clearly pissed said "kya hain?"

Sid-"moti tu drive nahi kar sakti. Main tujhe hotel chor deta hu. Aur upar se teri gadi bhi atak gayi hain toh baby you don't have any other option but to go in my car."

Sana knew that it was impossible for her to put up a fight now that her case was ruined.

Both of them trudged towards the car and sana sat down with a loud thud not even glancing at sid.

Sid started driving with all sorts of thoughts in his head. Everytime sana was irked at him he'd always think of the worst of things that he might have done.finally sid decided to ask her.

Sid-"sana baby kya ho gya hain tujhe? Party mein bhi baat nahi kiya. Aur jab main tere paas aya toh tune mujhe dur kar diya. Technically toh mujhe bhi tujhse gussa hona chahiye but main phir bhi tujhe ghar le ja raha hu."

Sana-"toh mat kar na. Technically toh main tere liye sirf ek bacchi hu jiske tu sirf demands pure karta hain. Care karta hain. Lekin hu toh sirf bacchi e na. Usse zyada pata nahi maine bhi kyu kuch expect kiya jab main dil se janti thi ki aisa e hone wala hain.

Sid was shattered. Was it because of the interview. He never wanted it to come across like that. He loved her but the media couldn't know it. It was just a stupid explanation for the intimacy that they shared.

Sid-"tu hamesha words kyu dekhti hain sana. Kabhi mere actions bhi dekh liya kar.

Sana-"waah. Bas itna e kehna hain tujhe apne defence mein. Toh tere actions bhi toh dekhti hu. Jab bhi log mujhe bacchi bolte hain tera usse kuch nahi jata. Tu unhe question bhi nahi karta. Hasta hain. Mujhe toh lagta hain ki tujhe pyar karna mere life ki sabse bari galti thi."

Sid was stunned,he couldn't believe what she just said. "Thi" matlab is she trying to move on from it now?

The silence was broken off when sana said "bas aa gya gari rok."

Sana got down the car with a heavy heart. She was walking towards the hotel.
Sid knew that it was now or never. He couldn't let all the misunderstandings pile up.
He got down the car too and rushed towards her,pulling her hand towards him. Sana turned back with force. Her hands hitting his chiselled chest. She dare not look into his eyes. His eyes spoke it all that his heart was too scared to say. They both were looking into each other's eyes like they could see into their souls.Just then it began to rain heavily,adding to all their emotions.

....................................................................

To be continued in the next part..

Author's note :
So guys as promised I've updated a long chapter just as my exams have ended.
The next chapter is going to be a continuation of this. I wasn't feeling like writing anything emotional after seeing the sidnaaz pic that's circulating kyuki uss pic ko dekh ke main bohot khush ho gayi thi but I wanted to continue what i had started to write.
Next update will be very soon.
I hope that you all like this update.
Please shower some love in the comments section. I'll also appreciate constructive suggestions and criticisms likewise.