22.Ishq Bulaava.

Both sana and sid looked back to see arti who had caked her face with all the make up she could find and was unusually jumpy. Also sid was a little annoyed at her for ruining the moment while sana was unhappy to see her face in general.

Sid-"ha bol."

Arti came and tried to hold Sid's hand earning a glare from a vexed sana.

Arti-"sid hamara dance performance hain. Yaad hain na."
(I hope you all remember ki in a few chapters back sid and arti and sana and gautam were paired. Cause sidnaaz weren't on talking terms. Don't come at me.)

Sid-"ha woh.. woh.. kar lege dance kya hain." He said while trying to read sana's expression. They had spent a wonderful day together and he hated having to do anything to hurt sana now.

Sana stomped off from there not wanting to hear anymore of their conversation.

She went away and sat on one of the chairs away from the common crowd and started to talk to herself "pata nahi yeh arti ki bacchi kya samajhti hain apne ap ko. Jab dekho tab ake sidharth se chipak jati hain. Usko toh bas bahana chahiye. Aur ye sidharth bhi kisiko hamare bare mein batayega nahi toh sab try toh marege na uspe. Had hain. Ab mujhe apne bebu ko uss churail ke saath nachte bhi dekhna hoga. Haye rabba main yeh nahi dekh sakti,mujhe maut manzur hain isse accha."

Sid was searching her from the time that she had departed annanounced. Now it was getting a pattern of one of them getting angry and leaving while the other went behind to coax them.
He spotted her sitting alone and approached her.

Sid-"moti tu yaha baithi hain. Chal na. Pahira dance kar rahe hain. Dekhte hain."

Sana-"ab toh main tujhe moti lagugi he na. Chal ja uss arti ke saath he nach. Woh toh bari patli hain."

Sid-"baby uske wajah se apna dimag kyu sada rahi hain? Chal na."

Sana-"main keh rahi hu agar tu uske saath nacha toh main bhi uss gautam ke saath nachungi."

Sid angrily trudged forward and forced her to stand up. He forcefully grabbed her face and almost shouted at her "pagal hain kya tu? Itna kuch hone ke baad tu uske saath nachegi?"

Sana shoved his hand away "thik hain. Fir asim ko bolti hu ki woh mere sath perform karle."

Sid-"aisa kuch bhi mat karna.baby don't test my patience. Tujhe pata hain na main nahi dekh sakta tujhe kisi aur ke saath toh tu kyu kar rahi hain aisa?"

Sana-"main bhi nahi dekh sakti samjha. Tu sabko hamare bare mein batata bhi nahi hain aur jisko dekho ake tujhpe dore dalta rehta hain."
Sana pouted clearly showing her jelaousy.

Sid-"baby but pyaar toh main tujhse he karta hu na."

Sana-"ab isse main nahi behek ne vali. Tu nach ke dekh agar maine yaha pe tera juloos na nikala toh."

Sana went off with shefali to enjoy the performances while sid was left behind to think.
He knew that gautam would still try to dance with sana and he had to first take care of him.
He went and saw that gautam was still in his room. Sid peeped in to see that gautam was busy in the bathroom. He slyly picked up his phone and locked his door from outside. He dropped his phone in the dustbin and went away from there.
Gautam's room was at the extreme corner so no one would hear his pleas unless he bangs the door down. Also there was loud music playing which would surely mask his screams for help.

Sid-"is gadhi ke liye kya kya karna padta hain." He thought to himself.

On the other hand sana was trying to enjoy the sangeet ceremony with bagga and vishal. First pahira danced on a medley of romantic songs followed by shefali and parag who danced on kata laga.
Asimanshi danced on ae dil hae mushkil and also on their song kalla sohna nai. But everytime she looked at arti stupidly clapping at the performance her nose automatically scrunched up and she felt like pushing her off a cliff.
Then an idea struck her mind. She excused herself to get a drink. When she was walking she purposely entangled her legs with arti's causing her to trip and fall down.