7.Insecurities

Soon they had reached Sid's apartment that sana was staying in too. Sana rushed into the house and kicked off her shoes. This was the time that she had to show her determination and not give in to sid. In bb she'd always be the one to find her way back but now it had to be him. She's already not going to be there for 5 days a week yet now he decides to act like a complete ass. Didn't he already know about the format of the show. She had consulted him before signing the contract and he was all fine with it. But what changed now.

Sid was standing at the door looking at sana but sana huffed and went out of the room angrily brushing her shoulders with Sid's arms.
She came back in a full sleeved ugly t-shirt and a loose track pant which was not even hers. The last thing she wished for was to entice sid. Sid on the other hand was in his usual shorts and tee. Both of them fell on the bed with thuds not looking at each other.
Sid was still thinking of what would happen when she'd go there. What if she likes someone else. Some of the suitors were funny others could sing and few were also hot.
Sana knew in her mind that no other guy could replace her bebu in her heart no matter how much they tried. But she was hurt that sid couldn't understand her loyalty towards him even after so much that they had undergone together.

It was difficult for them to sleep that night but both were stubborn and didn't want to give in. Sana woke up to her alarm which she had set to do the packing. She was leaving in the evening and she had to manage everything before going in. Shehbaaz was staying in the hotel. She called him up and asked him to pack some essentials from her wardrobe in the hotel room. Sana brushed and took a bath and got ready for the day. When she came out of the bathroom,she saw that sid was already out of the bed. She thought that he might be in the hall.

She came out and there was sid,in the balcony,with his coffee mug in hand,looking outside longingly. He was looking too cute and her heart wanted to go and hug him tightly and tell him how much she loved him and pamper him to death but she remembered their conversation and her promise. She went to the balcony and stood there.
Sana-"breakfast bana rahi hu. Parathe khayega?"

Sid-"mujhe bhuk nahi hain."

Sana-"main fir bhi banaungi,tujhe man kare toh kha lena. Subah ka nashta acche se karna chahiye varna gym ja ke bhi kya fayda."

Sid held her hand causing her to look at him.

Sid-"saare packing kar liye?"

Sana-"ha bas ho e gya hain."

Sid-"tu 5 din baad wapas yahi ayegi na?"

It broke sana's heart to see this vulnerable side of sid. Did he really believe that she could go anywhere else. He was all she had and he was all she wanted.

Sana gently sat on his lap and forced sid to look at her."bebu tu kyu nahi samajhta ki main chahe jaha bhi jau kisi se bhi milu,laut ke main tere paas e aungi. Tujhe kisi bhi laundo se insecure feel karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain. Mera launde toh tu e hain aur tu e rahega. Just trust me. 5 din baad toh mujhe yahi ana hai. Ab main shaam ko ja rahi hu toh is liye ab aise mu sadake mat baith. Khana bana rahi hu,kha le."

Sid was reassured considerably but it couldn't obliterate all his insecurities. After all could anyone change the facts that sana was too beautiful that she made heads turn wherever she went,she was too kind and generous that anyone would fall for her,she looked at the world too positively when it's nothing but evil. At this point all these qualities seemed to be Sid's greatest oponents. Any guy would die to have her in his life.

Soon sana and sid had their breakfast together. Both were quiet and just enjoying each other's presence. Their was comforjt even in silence when they were together. Sid decided to skip gym that day and be at home with sana. Sana now was more soft towards Sid's insecurities and dealt with them with love and affection.
They both laid down together in bed,close to each other. Sana took out her phone and started to watch sidnaaz vms. She was awestruck at the magnificent depiction of their relationship. She made sid look at some too. Somehow it made both of them feel at ease that their fans didn't just give validation to their relationship but were indulged in the fandom with their heart and soul.

Sana and sid engaged in some light hearted banter regarding some things that sana had seen in the usud and started complaining about how he sid just had too many gfs to count.

Sana-"yaar agar industry mein kisi bhi ladki se puchenge toh woh teri ex gf zaroor niklegi. "

Sid just kept laughing at sana's cuteness.

Sid-"aisa kuch nahi hain yaar."

Sana-"aise ande ke bhav gfs sirf tu e bana sakta hain. Itni bana li magar mere se bolne mein e tujhe khaarish hain."

Sid-"baby mujhe kabhi itna zyada attachment nahi hua aur na hi kabhi kisi ne kujhe itna affect kiya. Tu alag hain. Main tere sang koi jald baazi nahi karna chahta."

Sana knew that Sid was speaking from his heart but she still longed to hear those 3 words from his mouth.

Sana-"par main toh kahungi. I love you bebu."

Saying this she began to plant innumerable kisses on his cheek.

Soon it was time for sana to leave. Sid was driving sana to the set while shehbaaz was directly meeting them in the destination. Soon they reached there and parted ways but not before a plethora of hugs and kisses were exchanged. Sana started sobbing too and promised that she'd come back in 5 days and be at her best behaviour. For the first time they were going to be apart for so long. It'd be a challenge for both.
_________________________________________

Author's note:
Hi guys hope you liked this chapter.
Comment your suggestions.
Hope you like the way the story is progressing.
Keep loving and supporting.💕