EEN

The first thing Jungkook did when he looked in the mirror, was scream. The second thing he did was pick up the phone and curse at the unknown code the phone expected him to know. "Fuck this shit", he grumbled before he flinched at the voice coming out of him.

Luckily for him, the phone began ringing, showing the number he had wanted to dial in the first place. The named that was displayed above the number said enough. He accepted the call and pressed the phone against his ear, his teeth clenching as he heard his own voice coming from the other side.

"What the fuck is this Jungkook?"

The said person sighed and pinched his nose, already plainly annoyed by knowing who was currently in control of his body. Why of all people in the world did the universe decide to put this one person he could absolutely not stand inside of his body?

"Why the fuck do you think I know anything about this?", Jungkook hissed, trying his best not to listen to his own voice too much. Everything he opened his mouth, Taehyung's voice came out.

"How the fuck could this have happened? I don't want to be in this hideous body", Taehyung spoke from the other side of the phone, only it wasn't his own voice but Jungkook's coming through the speaker.

Jungkook frowned in anger, hand tightly gripping around the phone, "You should be thankful to be in my body. I am the one suffering from looking in the mirror and seeing your ugly face".

"I'm a model", Taehyung clicked in his tongue in reply, "We both know I'm pretty".

The older male had a point, though Jungkook was never going to agree with him. Jungkook absolutely despised Taehyung. The reason? He didn't need one. The man was just to awful that one reason wouldn't be enough.

Taehyung hated his guts as well so it wasn't like either of them cared about the other. They occasionally had to work together and those few times they saw each other were awful enough to never directly contact each other outside of their jobs.

"All you have to do is sit in front of a camera and look pretty", Jungkook snapped, pointing at the other male. Everyone in the room had left after the photoshoot had ended, leaving both of the men alone, which had sparked their fight in the first place.

Taehyung scoffed, his makeup smudged by him rubbing his eyes in frustration, "At least I got here by myself! You inherited everything from your father. You're used to getting everything presented to you on a golden platter".

They had met at some fancy party and both instantly disliked each other. Jungkook thought Taehyung was just some dumb blonde that had fucked his way to the top. Taehyung thought Jungkook was a stuck up rich kid, too snobby to actually work and instead get everything he asked for in a second.

But now, they had both woken up in the other's body.

"What the fuck do we do now?", Jungkook sighed, running his hand through his hair, frowning at the softness of the golden locks. Models and their soft hair he mentally grumbled, quickly dropping his hand.

"I don't know! This is fucking weird", Taehyung spoke, his voice full of frustration. He couldn't wrap his head around all of this and there was no time to do so anyway. "I have an important photoshoot today! I need to be there".

Jungkook let out a dry laugh at that, "I don't think they will be too happy with my face if you appear on set".

"This is not funny", Taehyung huffed, "You need to go in my place instead".

Jungkook sputtered at that, eyes widening at the mere thought of doing a photoshoot, "Absolutely not. I'd rather die".

"Don't. that's my body you'd die in and I wouldn't appreciate that", Taehyung hissed before a small smile appeared on his face, "And didn't you say something along the lines of All you have to do is sit in front of a camera and look pretty? You surely can do that, no?"

Jungkook's face hardened, he hadn't expected those words to come bite him in the ass months after he had spoken them. "Sure", he spoke, voice smooth and sultry, "But then you'll go to work for me. You can do that?"

"Of course", Taehyung instantly replied, "How hard can it be to sit at my desk and do nothing all day?"

Jungkook wanted to laugh at that but he kept his cool. His dark eyes flitted to the clock ticking in the room. "You're late for work already", he sighed.

"So?", Taehyung asked. He didn't quite care about the other's job. It didn't seem that hard nor interesting.

"You have approximately 30 seconds before my assistant barges in", the younger male explained. He knew Taehyung wouldn't take him seriously so he couldn't wait to hear what would go down in just a few moments.

"Assistant? Seriously-", he heard Taehyung speak before loud knocking sounds came from somewhere in the background. His eyes widened when he realized the call had been cut off. This asshole.

"Mr Jeon?", Jimin barged through the door, he gasped as he noticed how the male was still in pajamas, "You aren't dressed yet!?"

Taehyung turned around, vaguely recognizing the red haired boy that was now standing in his room. He hadn't expected Jungkook to be serious. "Uh- no", was the only thing he could utter out.

The boy let out a big huff this time, clutching his clipboard tightly against his chest, "Your father is going to be so angry". He stomped over to the grand closet that stood in front the king-sized bed and started rummaging through the expensive clothes. "Here", he pulled out a dark suit and pushed it Taehyung's way. "Your driver is waiting outside. Be out in five".

He turned away and walked back out of the door. But Taehyung was sure the man was waiting in front of his door, blocking his way out in case he'd make a run for it.

Did Jungkook ever make a run for it?

His eyes raked over the suit, wondering why it looked so expensive. He just had to sit around all day behind a desk looking this fancy for absolutely no reason? What a waste. Taehyung really loved wearing comfortable clothes.

He started pulling off his pajamas until he was left in his underwear. "Oh god", he whispered, looking down at Jungkook's body. He really didn't want to pull down the only cloth left. He didn't want to see Jungkook naked.

But I need to go to the bathroom.

He huffed as his eyes slid to the ensuite bathroom that drew his attention.

I guess there's no way around this now.

There will only be around six chapters of this story since I only intended it first to be an one shot but turned it into a short fic!