ZES

Mouths pushed against each other, hands grabbed onto hips with a bruising grip. Tongues quickly tangled into each other and teeth clashed as the lust grew in both men's bodies. It was then that one of them realized something.

Taehyung pushed the other away with enough force to make the hands gripping onto his hips release him. He immediately looked down at his hands, the large palms, the long fingers and the tan skin, and screamed.

Jungkook, who had gotten offended by the other pushing him away mid-kiss suddenly realized what had changed. He stared at the face that had been his for the past weeks and then broke out into a grin. "What the fuck!", he yelled and was ecstatic to hear his own voice leave his lips, instead of the deep one he had gotten used to.

"We changed back", Taehyung was jumping up and down now, happy to be back in his own familiar body. He suddenly stopped when he realized he was out of breath. "Damn, I have to get used to my crap stamina again".

"Thank god I can finally open jars of pickles again", Jungkook laughed as he flexed his muscles and actually dipped down to kiss one of his biceps.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Well I'm glad I don't have to deal with that squeaky voice of yours anymore".

The raven haired boy stopped grinning, "Excuse me-".

"And your tiny dick", the older continued.

Jungkook snorted, "Now now, we both know that's a lie".

"You know mine is bigger", Taehyung retorted. And even though both of them knew he was right, it wasn't for Jungkook to admit it. He wasn't impressed, "So? You come after five seconds. Don't you have some stamina?"

Taehyung's cheeks bloomed a deep red, "Shut up". He knew he wasn't that good at keeping himself together once he going. It was something he didn't want others to know, especially Jeon Jungkook, but it was inevitable when the other had been in his body, having to deal with his morning wood.

"Well I'd like to make you shut up", the other continued, a smirk adorning his lips and it made the blush on Taehyung's cheeks grow even redder, "But we should probably find out the cause of this spell".

Taehyung nodded and tried his hardest to work the blush away. He stared down at the kitchen tiles and hummed, "Why was the solution kissing each other?"

"Maybe the person who made the request hadn't expected it to ever happen", the raven haired male responded, thinking out loud, "Or they wanted it to happen".

The blonde made a face at that, "That'd be weird".

Both men were so ecstatic to be in their bodies again that they forgot that they had been kissing merely five minutes ago. As they stepped outside of the building and into Jungkook's car and silence ensued, Taehyung was brought back to the kiss.

He had no idea why they had kissed in the first place and if it would ever happen again. According to Jungkook, the man wanted to kiss him again and that thought was a dangerous one to keep in his head. He wasn't exactly sure if he wanted Jungkook to kiss him again or if he wanted to punch him.

They stood in front of the dark alley again in hopes to meet the lady. They hoped she would finally provide them with some answers now they had found the cure.

Surprisingly, when they entered her shop, she wasn't alone this time as someone else was sitting in her weird shaman room, drinking a nice cup of tea.

"Oh boys! You finally arrived", she waved when they walked inside, grin big and bright, "We've been waiting for you".

"We?", Jungkook asked in confusion, eyes flickering to the person sitting in front of them with their back turned to them.

Both men gasped when the person in front of them turned around.