VIER

Taehyung started noticing something strange. He had been getting a weird feeling these past days but had been unable to decipher it. But as he strolled across the lobby, on his way to grab lunch in an overly prized restaurant, because Jungkook's wallet was loaded, he got the feeling again. And this time he could put a name on it and also find the source of it.

A woman dressed in a purple cloak was standing behind the big window of the lobby, coffee cup in hand. When Taehyung made eye contact with her she smiled, teeth pearly white, before walking off.

"What the actual fuck", he muttered, flashbacks of different moments in the week coming back to him. In all of these moments he had been getting the weird feeling, and that woman was always in the background of it.

He changed his former plan and stalked behind the woman, wanting to know who she was and why she was looking at him. As he followed her from a fair distance, he got a call from Jungkook.

"Why are you panting like that?", Taehyung asked, eye still focused on the purple cloaked woman.

"One, because I'm running after you. Second of all, because your body has absolutely no stamina", the younger heaved, his footsteps echoing in the background. Taehyung frowned, looking over his shoulder to check if Jungkook was telling the truth.

"Why are you following me?", he asked, slowly dropping the phone from his ear when he noticed Jungkook catching up to him. He was wearing one of Taehyung's Gucci shirts and the boy smiled, satisfied at seeing how well he wore the design. It felt nice to be able to admire yourself.

Jungkook frowned as he jogged up to Taehyung before falling into step with him. He pushed the phone inside of his phone pocket, ending their call. "Why are you following that woman?"

"Because she's been following me for the past week", Taehyung replied, putting his phone away as well, "Besides, why are you following me?"

Jungkook completely ignored the question, eyes now narrowing as he inspected the backside of the woman. His lips turned into a frown before his eyes widened, sparkling a little in sudden realization. "I recognize her as well".

"Maybe she knows something about this body switch!", Taehyung gasped, holding onto the other's arm – well normally it'd be his arm – to shake him a bit.

Jungkook frowned at the contact and slapped it away, "If that's so, I'm going to kick her in the shins for doing something so horrible to me".

"To us", Taehyung corrected before grumbling, annoyed at his tie slapping him in his face. His assistant had once again picked out his outfit after he had stormed inside of his room, claiming he was too late. He loved wearing bow ties a lot more but when Jimin had shot him a disturbed look when he voiced out his opinion, he had retracted his statement.

The woman turned a corner before stepping inside a dark alley. Both males stopped at the sight of the suspicious alley, turning to look at each other before looking back at the woman stopping at a door to unlock it.

"Come on boys, I won't wait forever", the woman sing songed, looking up from the keys in her hand to the boys dawdling on the sidewalk. Both males looked shocked at the realization she was aware of them following her. She chuckled as he unlocked the door, stepping inside but letting the front door open.

Both of the men looked back at each other before Jungkook started moving towards the door, Taehyung closely following behind him, though a bit unsure if this was a good idea.

"Do you want coffee or tea?", was the first thing she asked when they stepped inside the room. They had gotten distracted by the different colored lights in the room and the strange scent of a mix of lit candles, causing the woman to repeat her question.

"Tea", Taehyung said after realizing she was staring at him and he saw her grin. "Thought so". He frowned at her words, puzzled by what she meant by it.

"Coffee", Jungkook said after her eyes went to him and watched how another grin spread out on her lips. She motioned over to a seat in front of the little table placed inside of the room and Jungkook nodded, already deciding to take it. There was another seat beside it and so he pulled Taehyung down with him, both men patiently waiting for the woman to return.

The woman returned with a cup of coffee and a cup of tea, setting them down in front of them. Jungkook thanked her but Taehyung decided to jump right into it, enough of waiting around, "Why have you been following us?"

The woman started chuckling, "Quite curious aren't you Taehyung?" She took her own cup of tea and sipped from the hot beverage, "Where do you think you are at the moment?"

The man gasped, "You called me Taehyung! So you know I'm not actually Jungkook". The brunette next to him swept his eyes across the room, already getting an idea of what sort of profession this woman had. The crystal ball evident as it was the center piece of the room.

"Did you cause this?", Jungkook asked, eyes gazing back up to the woman who still hadn't answered Taehyung's question.

The woman hummed, apparently in thought but really just faking it, "I wouldn't say I was really the one who caused it. I just carry out orders from the people who pay for my services".

"So someone else wanted us to switch bodies?", Taehyung asked, eyes wide as he almost dropped his cup of tea on the floor, "But why? What do you gain out of this?"

"Besides utter annoyance and horrible memories", Jungkook muttered, thinking back to the time he had to take a shower in Taehyung's body. Or the morning he had woken up with a hard on, willing it to go back to down so he wouldn't have to do what he absolutely didn't want to do.

"If I remember correctly", the woman said, getting a piece of paper out of her pocket, "The purpose was to teach you a lesson so you can stop being blind to what you want".

Both men didn't know what to say to that, both equally confused as to who would get the evil idea to get them to switch bodies. "Blind to what we want?", Taehyung repeated, the gears in his head turning as he thought over the words, "What are we blind to?"

"And if we get unblinded, or whatever, does that mean we will switch bodies again?", Jungkook asked, getting excited at the idea of being back in his own familiar body. And most importantly, getting Taehyung out of his personal body that was never destined to be seen by the older man.

The woman smiled, "Yes".

And really, that was the best news they had gotten in weeks.