He asks you out

Kusuo Saiki

You and Saiki were yet again at the cafe, but after you both left he pointed toward an alley. You had no clue why he wanted to go down it, but you trusted him. He leads you in and checked to see if anyone was looking when suddenly you were both standing in a beautiful tropical paradise. 'How did this happen?!'

'I'm a psychic, I used teleportation to take you here. The reason I can talk without moving my mouth is because I use Telepathy.'

You were shocked," Your psychic? So, you hear my thoughts all the time?" He only nods and you blush since you've 'openly thought' he was cute many many times. He must know everything you've thought about him!

'That's true.' You mentally screamed and he clutched his head. Giggling a bit you told him he deserved that for reading your thoughts. He gave you a small smirk and grabbed your hand, taking you to who knows where. When he let go of your wrist you saw the beautiful waterfall and stream it flowed into. You took off your shoes and ran into the water, Saiki watching in amusement. He decided to join you and let's just say, a water battle with a psychic is the best thing ever!

When you went to get out of the water you slipped and Saiki caught you. When he lifted you up he had that same blank look you loved so much.' I know you like me, {Y/N}, so will you go out with me?'

You smiled and wrapped him in a hug which he took as a yes. He teleported you home and before you walked inside you kissed his cheek. The psychic didn't even see that one coming.

Kusuke Saiki

You were sitting in Kusuke's dorm room while he studied for an exam. You had already completed your assignments for the week, but Kusuke was just a little behind after trying to beat his brother again. It's not like he couldn't get it done quickly, but it was the last day before it was due and he had a week's worth of stuff to get finished. He was already done with over half of it, but he was starting to get really tired. You decided to leave and get him a coffee.

You got up grabbed your coat and headed to the front gate of the school. There was a cafe near the college that was open super late so you went there and ordered Kusuke his favorite. When you got back to the dorm he was near passing out." Got you your favorite. Why don't you take a small break?" He looked over at you and got up to grab the coffee, which he drank happily. He leads you over to the bed and you both sat down. He put on some comforting music and you laid your head on his shoulder. He drank his coffee with his arm wrapped around you. When he finished he looked down at you seeing your {C/E} closed.

"Love you {Y/N}, I hope you'll be mine one day.."

"I already am." You were now asleep so he laid you down on his bed and finished his work before taking you back to your own dorm, trying not to wake you up. He left a note on your desk and left for the night.

Shun Kaido

You wanted to go to a dance the school was throwing, but it was guys ask girls. You felt like crying because no guy has asked you and the dance was tonight. You went to Kaido's house to mope a bit. You just walk inside since it was like a second home to you and went to his room. You saw him there standing in front of a mirror talking to himself.

"What are you doing?" He screamed and jumped, completely startled. He started to play with his hands and you knew something was up." What's wrong Kaido?"

"I-I w-w-was just practicing h-how to ask this girl out. I'm c-completely f-fine!" You frowned and felt your heartbreak. He wanted to ask someone else out to the dance.