A/N I'm Deeply Sorry

Hello, I wanted to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has been reading this book. I never really thought anyone would read it and didn't think that I did too well in writing it. Saiki K is one of my favorite anime series out there and I'm so glad to see so many people like the anime too. I have seen all the comments made on the story so far and it's been so fun to read them. I love the Teruhashi hate group and how it grows larger each day! One day we shall be larger than her fan club on the show.

I know it's been a very long time since I updated the story or replied to comments. This year has kind of been both awful, yet fulfilling to me. There have been many twists and turns, and I have had neither the time nor the energy to update this story. When I started this story I was trying to get my mind off of the things around me and I was having a good couple of months. When I stopped updating, around March 26 - April 19, I was going through recovery from an overdose. It wasn't drugs, but sadly a doctor gave me wayyyy too much medicine, 12x the max dose,  while I was in the hospital. It almost killed me, but gladly it didn't. I was going through a long recovery period because of this and just couldn't update the story.

I had been in a depressed state for a while and was trying to better myself. This month I've been doing very great mentally and physically. I will be updating again, but I can't say if it will be often. I truly am sorry to kind of disappear out of nowhere and to not update until now. I can gladly say that you guys will be getting a new chapter soon and a new character!

Shout Out Time!

@Lemonxtea94 I saw your request and I will be happy to add Touma. He was one of my favorite characters in the anime and I'm sad to say I talk as much as him XD

@FanFic_Writer_Lay I laughed so hard at this comment!

{Literally everyone who read the His Thoughts Chapter} The absolute best comment thread. I highly support the TeruhaShit Hate Club. Long may we hate her and wish for her suffering!

@polnareffsimp I will be doing a Nendo one-shot at some point. Also, I won't be taking him out of the book because he's fun to write and it truly is such a sweetie. No one ever writes him!

Upcoming Chapters

First kiss

When he's jealous

When you're jealous

New Character: Touma Akechi

Halloween Special

When you get sick

When he gets sick

Nendo Oneshot

When you finally meet his family