First Kiss

Kusuo Saiki

You and Saiki have gone on five dates so far, but he still hasn't kissed you. You know he's not affectionate, but come on! You walked to the coffee shop to clear your head when you saw your boyfriend coming from the opposite direction. Your mind rushed a thousand miles a minute and you stopped mid-stride.' Should I go home or go to the coffee shop? He'll just read my mind and know I want a kiss. What should I do?' You felt an arm wrap around you and when you looked up you felt lips on yours.

'Maybe you should just tell me you want a kiss next time.' You opened your eyes to see your boyfriend blushing slightly. You couldn't help but smile and feel embarrassed at the same time, but at least you got your kiss.

Kusuke Saiki

So you had a really bad day. You got stuck with an idiot in one class and even though it is an elite college this guy still was dumb enough to blow up the room. You and your class had to go outside, but it started to rain and if it couldn't get any worse your bag was blown up and you had to redo every assignment that got blown up with it. You walked to your dorm still soaking wet to go and redo all your assignments.

You were halfway through your work when you heard a knock on your door. You got up and flung the door open to see your boyfriend standing there with a new school bag and your  {Fav/Dessert}." So first the stairs now an explosion?"

You ignored his sarcastic comment and let him into your room. He set the stuff down and was immediately engulfed in a hug." Thanks, today has been so awful." He hugged back and lifted your head to look up at him before kissing you. You kissed back immediately. Maybe today wasn't so bad.

Shun Kaido

You, Shun, Kubuyasu, Saiki, and Nendo were on your way to a new ramen shop that opened up. You guys were laughing and joking around on your way. Somehow, Nendo talked everyone, except Saiki, into playing tag. Nendo's was currently it and was chasing Kaido, which was super easy because he isn't the most fit in the group. Kaido easily gets tagged and he started to chase after you. Good thing you are better at running than him. Too bad you tripped on a small sidewalk ledge and fell. Kaido tried to catch you but fell on top of you, accidentally kissing you in the process.

Yes, it was the old cliche. He immediately got up and started blushing and stumbling over an apology. You blushed just as much as him, but you both stopped when Nendo started laughing his ass off. Kaido helped you up and went to yell at Nendo while you smiled at getting your first kiss.

Riki Nendo

{Even though I wrote the first kiss on your first dating chapter I'm going to write this for when he kisses you first. No man left behind, in a chapter.}

It was time to go home after a long day at school, though you might have to wait a while for that. It was raining and as fate would have it your sister took your umbrella. You would walk home in the rain, but it was a straight downpour. You really didn't want to be sick tomorrow either considering your brother is wayyy too clingy. So you sat patiently and waited for the rain to subside.

"Hey, buddy, what are you still doing here," You look behind you to see your boyfriend looking down at you confused. You stood up and pointed at the rain.

"I, um, forgot my umbrella so I was waiting for it to stop raining..hehe." You hated lying, but if you ruined your sister's reputation like that was even possible, she would kill you. Nendo placed a hand on your should and you looked up at him.

" You know you can tell me what's up, right? I may not be the smartest, but I know you had your umbrella this morning. I always make sure that my girl is okay." Your eyes welled up with tears and you hugged him. He looked a little shocked but hugged you back gently.

"My sister took it. She keeps messing with me and it's like I can't do anything about it. I feel so frustrated." Nendo patted your head and leaned down to your level.

"It'll be okay. I won't let her mess with ya, alright." He slowly kissed you which you instantly returned. When he pulled away he scooped you up." I'll also walk you home. Don't want ya catching a cold!" He took out his umbrella and carried you home. You were so happy to have such an amazing boyfriend.

Aren Kubuyasu

You joined Aren, Kaido, and Saiki as they went to get their motorcycle licenses. You already had yours and thought you could help. Everyone was having a hard time, except Saiki of course, and you noticed your partner becoming more and more frustrated by the minute. After days of practicing the exams and how to hold up the bike, etc. you and Aren sat by his bike going over the final tests.

"This is all so ridiculous! Why do you have to do all this crap to ride a damn bike?!" He was beyond irritated at having to do all of this. It was saddening to see him so distressed, but you also knew he was tired and probably hangry.

"I had to go through all this 'ridiculous crap' to get my license. I promise it's worth it, hun."

"Yeah, but you're far more patient than me, with stuff like this at least. It wouldn't be so bad if Shun and Saiki weren't here, I have a reputation to uphold. They look up to me."

"Oh, so true! You're the big strong Aren~," you joked. The look on his face was priceless, only aiding in your laughing fit." Regardless, you're doing better than I did. I think you'll pass easily." Leaning over and giving him a quick kiss, you stood holding out your hand. He was blushing, muttering something under his lips. You barely made out the words, 'too quick' before he wrapped an arm around you and kissed you rather passionately. I was a longer kiss, and you'd think he'd never let go with the hold he had on you. No sooner than it started, he pulled away, leaving you breathless. He seemed cheered up, but you wondered when you could kiss him again.

Keneshi Hairo

You went to cheer Hairo on at his tennis game. His team was winning, but the other team wasn't far behind them. It was Hairo's turn to be on the court and he was doing amazing! It was getting to the final stretch of the game and the two teams were tied. He was next up to serve the ball and when he went to serve, he hit it perfectly and the other team couldn't return the ball making your boyfriend's team the winner.

You ran up to him and he picked you up, spinning you around before kissing you. You kissed back and went with him and his team to celebrate. His team was pretty chill but really surprised he wasn't gay.

Toritsuka Reita

You and Toritsuka decided to hit up a restaurant after school since tomorrow his shrine was going to make him fast for a couple of days. You two decided on a hotpot restaurant. You both took your seats and chatted for a while. He was complaining about having to fast since it was so difficult. You felt bad for your poor boyfriend. It had to be rough to live at a shrine. You told him if he could make it for the whole four days you'd give him a reward. He lit up like a Christmas tree. You both enjoyed your food and for the next four days, you kept encouraging your boyfriend so he wouldn't give up.

I was the day after the fasting and you went to your boyfriends shrine. He sat outside looking like he was dying which made you panic." You okay, Reita?!"

"I'm fine, just starving, but I made it through the four days." You petted his head and smiled before leaning down and kissing him. He blushed bright red and when you pulled away you held up two bento boxes.

"Good, I made you some food. If you're still hungry I don't mind taking you to this nearby burger joint." He took the food and started to eat it quickly and in the end, you two went to the burger joint. He kept thinking about how amazing you were the whole time.

Sorry everyone about the super long wait. I hope I did okay with the new chapter. I also hope everyone had a good Halloween! I'll see you guys in the next chapter.