-Ouch!-

A/n Italic ; thoughts.

~*~*~*~*~*~

  "Ring!"

  Carson rolled off the bed with a 'thud', getting scandalized by the pain piercing through his head. "Ow.. stupid alarm.." he mumbled, getting up from the cold hard floor. 

  "Mr Jones! Is breakfast time!" Aunt Pearl knocked the door, "coming in a minute!" Aunt Pearl smiled and walked away. Carson sighed, quickly getting ready for school. Or at least what most of their students call, hell

~

  "Good morning, Mother." Carson walked down the stairs, gracefully. "How was your sleep, dear?" Carson did his best to fake a smile, "stupendous." His mother smiled in pleased, while serving him a glass of milk. "So how's school?" His mother asked him, he merely shrugged. "Is.. is alright, I guess." His mother nodded and kissed his cheek before going to work, "have a great day at school!" His mother's voice could be heard from afar.

  "Totally, going to be a great day." 

~

  "Bye Carson!" Aunt Pearl wailed, Carson waved his hands and went to the bus station. He sighed and put on his headphone while walking, not knowing there was a boy in front of him.

  "Ouch! I'm so sorry!" Carson rubbed his head, spectacles on the floor.

  "Is fine, are you okay?" The boy questioned him.

  "Oh, ahem- yeah, I'm fine.. are you okay? I'm sorry for banging into you.." Carson trailed off.

  The boy just slightly chuckled, "hey is fine, at least you're fine and I'm fine too."

  "Oh shit, my bus is here! I got to go!" Carson got up picking up his spectacles, and briskly ran to catch the bus.  

  The boy grinned and walked away.

~

  Carson sprinted towards his chemistry class, knowing that he was going to be in hot soup. It wasn't his first time being late, so he's sure Mrs Avery was going to kill the fuck out of him.

  "I'm so sorry teacher! I missed my first bus.. so.." Mrs Avery cut him off with a sighed, "Carson Jones, this will be the last time before I sent you to the principal's office. Understand?" Carson nodded and went to his seat. Then he noticed a similar looking boy that he banged into this morning.

  Aw crap,

  it was Owen Davis, the angelic boy.

  Carson sighed, "really? Out of everyone. I must bang into a teacher's pet."  

  "Class!" Mrs Avery clapped her hands to get the class' attention.

  The whole class turned around and faced her. Mrs Avery cleared her throat, "as you know. You will be doing a project, I'll tell you the details more after I announce your partners." The whole class groaned, while some just sighed. "Alright, I'll be reading the partners now! Pay attention."

  "Lastly, we have Owen Davis and Carson Jones." All the students looked towards Carson direction, giving him death-glares. Owen walked towards Carson, smiling brightly as always. 

  "Hello there, remember me? The boy you banged into this morning." Carson rolled his eyes, "yeah. My memory is not that bad." Owen scoffed, "aw. You're no fun." Carson scowled at him, giving a signal that he should 'shut-the-fuck-up'. Owen looked down, maffling. "Geez, so rude.." Carson said nothing but pinch him, hard.