-Teamwork makes friendship-

A/n Enjoy this chapter :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

  "So.. how about we separate the work?" Owen suggested, Carson nodded his head. "Why are you always so dam quiet, can you speak for once." Carson rolled his eyes, "no." Owen chuckled, "you just said a word, that means you spoke!" Carson had a faint smile on his lips but that came off quickly, "I'll do the research while you type." Owen nodded and they both started working on the project.

  Owen rolled on the ground, "finally! I'm so exhausted from the typing." Carson rolled his eyes, mumbling under his breath.

  "What?" Owen looked over to Carson.

  "Nothing." Carson said casually as he shifted uncomfortably.

  Owen had a small grinned plastered on his face.

  "I'll see you tomorrow.." Carson broke the silence.

  "Okay! We still got a ton of chance working together."

  "I know that.. we're not even done with section 2." Carson said wryly.

  "Going to see me out?" Owen asked, hopefully.

  Carson hesitated before replying, ".. sure."

  Owen beamed, "come on!"

  Carson sighed, "why did I agreed to him?"

~

  Owen stopped under a post-lamp, "good-night."

  "Good-night.." Carson said softly.

  Owen smiled and walked away from the post-lamp, while Carson watched his shadow.

  "Dork."

~

  Carson got back to his house, yawning. "Mother?" he called out. His mother looked up from the newspaper and frowned, "where have you been, Carson Jones?" Carson stood rooted to the ground, not knowing how to reply. "Carson, I'm waiting." His mother raised her voice. Carson mumbled, "I-I.. I was seeing a friend back home." His mother quirked an eyebrow, "is that it?" Carson nodded his head.

  "Alright then.." His mother looked away from him and focus on the newspaper.

  Carson sighed in relief, god-grief. How lucky he was. Wanting to back to his room, he was stopped by his mother voice.

  "Not yet, Mr."

  Carson whipped his head around, "yes mother..?"

  "No dinner for a week."

  "But-"

  His mother shook her head, "Carson."

  "Yes, mother.."

  "You may go to your room now." His mother smiled in pleased.

  Carson dragged his feet toward his bed, what did he do to deserve this?

~

  Owen grinned as he greeted his mother. "Oh. Hello dear, where have you been?" His mother    questioned him. "A friend's house." His mother quirked an eyebrow, "friend? Is it a female or  male?" Owen thought for a while, replying. "What if I said it was a female?" His mother's eyes  glistened, "introduce her to me." Owen chortled. "Is a boy." His mother sighed, "okay. Get to sleep." Owen nodded, mouthing a 'good night'.

  "Ding!"

  Owen thrust his hand in his pockets, grasping his phone.

  (Message ; Carson! Owen!)