-New friends?-

A/n I'm using a phone to write, so it might look a bit different :)
~*~*~*~*~*~

Reaching the school compound, both of the boys were already late.

"No— shit, Mr Jonas is going to murder us." Owen puffed, of course. Mr Jonas is their Psychical Education teacher which means he won't go easy on them.

  "I know, could we just hurry and get the the court?" Carson bescheed. Owen, being a fast-thinker, grab Carson's wrist dragging him to the court as fast as possible.

~

  "DO YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT YOUR FIRST TIME BEING LATE?!" Mr Jonas howled. Owen gave him a sheepish grin, hoping that would calm him down. Upon seeing his grin, Mr Jonas scoffed.

  "May I ask why are you grinning, Mr Davis?" Owen jerked his head up, answering without hesitation. "Because I want to." Mr Jonas grimace. "I don't think that's how you should talk to a teacher." Owen chuckled, shrugging. "Can we continue the lesson Mr Jonas?" He glance at them one more time and nodded with a warning if they are late again.

  After lesson, everyone crowded around Owen, praising him of his attitude. Carson took a squiz at him, then back to the floor. Maybe he wasn't meant to be the popular type..

~

  "Hello there!" A voice called from behind, intrigued, Carson whipped his head behind.

  A girl with hazel hair, caramel eyes, came toward him.

  "Er- Is there anything I could help you?"

  "Not really," the girl giggled before continuing, "I just wanted to be friends with you."

  Carson looked with surprise, why would someone like her wants to be friend with him..?

  "Sure.." Carson hesitated.

  "Great! You know Ashley, right?"

  "Yeah, why?"

  The girl grinned, "she kept telling me all sorts of thing about you."

  "Oh." Carson chokes out, was Ashley a fucking stalker?

  "Oh right! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Cathy Angel." She stretched her arms, wanting a handshake.

  "Nice to meet you, I'm Carson Jones." He did the same, now shaking their hands.

  "Carson!"

  Carson turned around, seeing Owen running.

  "Where did you go?! I was searching high and Low for you." Carson's face flushed red, Owen was searching for him?

  "Sorry.. I didn't know.."

"Hello! You must be Owen.. Owen Davis, right?" Cathy spoke up.

Owen quirked an eyebrow, "yes. And who might you be?"

Cathy guffawed, "I'm Cathy Angel."

Owen nodded his head, grinning. "Well then."

Carson looked at them, "er, so.."

"Sorry Cathy, we have to get back home now. See you."

Cathy nodded, waving her hand.