-Beach-

~*~*~*~*~*~

This looks amazing!" Owen looked around in awe. Carson rolled his eyes, oh goodness sake..

"CARSON!" Owen huffed while smacking his arms.

"A-ah.. sorry.." Carson smiled sheepishly as he continued his way.

"This is so cool.. I wish I live here.." Owen falters to himself, but that would never happen..

"Er, we.. we could camp here.." Carson suggested.

Owen's eyes glistened upon hearing the idea, "really?"

Carson nodded his head, why not? He thought to himself. Owen grinned, "thanks. You're the best." Carson nodded, putting up his hoodie. Owen gave him a confused look, "Is so hot here! Why in the world are you wearing a hot hoodie?!" Carson kept quiet. Owen frowned.

"Carson.." he said softly. "I.." Carson paused, "I don't know, I like hoodies." Upon hearing that, Owen chortled.

"Really? Should have told me earlier."

"I guess.." he faltered.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"You done setting up the net?" Owen asked, impatient. Carson rolled his eyes, "Wait, can't you have some fucking patient?" Owen grinned sheepishly. "You help with dinner tonight." Carson ordered. Owen grumbled but forced a 'yes'.

Owen gazed at the stars. "Davis." He whipped his head, who did call him by his sir name?

Carson.

"That's rude, don't call me by my first name."

Carson shrugged. "Sorry."

"..Don't the stars look beautiful tonight?" Owen said. Carson nodded, "Yeah.. Really beautiful.. more like spectacular." Owen chuckled. "Like.. someone which is really amazing." Carson raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

Owen looked at him.

"Owen..?" Carson asked.

"I.." Owen stopped.

"..."

"Er- Let's start our food! Is going to get cold, right?" Owen laughed nervously. Carson nodded hastily, preparing the food.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The cold breeze was blowing against Owen's dark caramel hair as it swayed towards the right.

"Carson?"

"Mhm..?"

"Oh, you're still awake?"

"I should be asking you that."

"Well- I- I.. Ugh." Owen tried to come up with a comeback but gave up knowing that he would never win.

"Gosh, you have to stop speaking like that something."

"Like what?" He rolled his eyes.