Lets Go Somewhere More Private

Haley's P.O,V

" As In Your Girlfriend?" I asked Niall

" Yes" Niall Answerd With a Blush on his face.

" Of Course Niall!" I said Excitely jumping on to him. But something inside.... Felt it was wrong to go out with Niall. I gnored it though.

" Hey Haz, Do you want to go to the movies on Friday? I Heard the hunger games are coming out...." Niall Asked.

" Of Couse Niall I Would Love to" I said Smileing.

" Good" Niall Smiled then lent in to my lips. and Kissed them softly.

" Night Hazz" Niall Said Walking out

" Night" I said then turned off the light.

**********************************************************************************************************************

" HAZZZ GET YOUR ARSE UP!" Liam Yelled down stairs.

"Im Up" I replyed

I Got Dresed, Im Wearing. A Purple  jack willis Hoddie, some dark blue skinny jeans. and red toms. i starighten my hair. and went down stairs to see a very happy Niall. and Liam Conversating.

" Hey Haz" Niall walked over and pecked my cheek

" Woahh You and Niall" Liam said nugging my shoulder.

" Yeahh, Yeah lets just get to school" I said Blushing

*************************************************************************************************************************

" Niall! Stop Your Makeing me Blush" I said Smileing at Niall, He is Holding onto my waist. and  telling me how He found the most perfect girl in the world...

" I Know, its Cute" Niall Said Pinching my cheek

BRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

" Lets Go" Niall said leading me into class

As we walk in, Niall arm is still around my waist. and before i go back there with louis, i peck his cheek. i look over at Louis. and he looked.........Jelious?

" Hey Haley, Are you and Niall Dateing?" Louis asked thourgh his teeth. he looked mad. well he is. why do i fell guilty.

" Yes" I answerd.

" Not For Long." Louis Mumbled. i gnored it.

*********************************************************************************************************************

                                                   THE DATE ON FRIDAY

" Haley you look beautiful" Niall Said as we got into the car.

" Not so bad your self. Mr.Horan" I said he blused.

we are going on a date today, going out to eat then to the movies to watch the hunger games.

But as soon as we got out of the cars to go to Nando's. Louis Showed up.

" Horan, What Are you doing Babysitting?" louis yelled at us.

" Sh*it" Niall muterd

" Louis What do you want" i i asked annyode

" its not what i want... its who, and that is you Haley"

" Too bad" I said while me and niall started to walk off. but then i was pulled away from niall and into Louis arm's. and Harry and Zayn held Niall Back. Louis had his arms snaked around my waist.and his head was snuggled into my neck. and his lips on my ear. then he whisperd

" Wondering why you fell so wrong to be with Niall....." i shiverd/ He knows.

" Because, we are ment to be" He said then started to kiss my neck. i bit my lip to hold back the moan. He smirked.  then whisperd into my ear.....

" Lets go somewhere more Private" He said and smirked i nodded. its like he has got me in a trance and i cant get out............. But in a way it fells so right.

What did you think? Little Steamy action.Huhh(; Comment and Vote for next chapter!:D