The Night They Bit Me

*****************WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONNENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG VEWIERS AND NO IM NOT GOING TO DESCRIBE FULL DEATAILS BUT  IT SO IT SHOULDNT BE THAT BAD... BUT STILL IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THE CONNTENT OF SEXUAL THINGS  DO.NOT.READ.THE FIRST PARGRAPH..*****************************

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MOFO'S!:D

Haley's P.O.V

Louis Carried me back to his house, Ruffley. and he was whisper things into my ears that made me melt. he laid me down on my back in the bed and craweld ontop of me then started kissing my neck leaveing lovebits on the way down. and i have no regrets. whats wrong with me. why am i letting him do this. Uhhh. he then took off his shirt. and i took off myne. we started kissing more. then he went down south if ya know what i mean. and took off his pants...........Thats When i lost it. i lost, My Virgainty.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Niall's P.O.V

" Let.Me.Go!" i said sternly to Harry and Zayn

" Nahh Lepercon....i rather not" Zayn said Smirking. i scoffed

" What is he doing to her.. if he is hurting the poor lassy imma kick your arse" i said sternly

" Dont worry, he is hurting her in a good way" Harry said smriking right before he pucnched me in my stomach.

" LET ME GO" I Scremed on the top of my lungs in pain.

Zayn and harry looked at me and smirked.

" Niall Rember, We used to be best friends! What happend to you, you went soft on us.. is it because of the night we bi-" Harry Started but i innterupted him

" Shut up i dont wanna talk about it..." i said rembering the night it happend...

The Night They Bit Me.

:O Jaw Droping Wirte...hehe:3 sooooo Whadda Think Comment and Vote For Next Chapter!:)