Late night chat (Hinata's POV)

The sound of soft rain drops dance across my roof as I try to sleep. I roll over in my bed to look at the dark room, where the only light comes from the moonlight that shines through the window. Nights like these are extremely peaceful, but at the same time they are lonely. They get my mind thinking about what it would be like to be in a relationship, one where my partner cares for me. And helps me practice volleyball, and goes on cute dates with where we give each other soft kisses of all sorts, and hold hands.

I get brought out my thoughts by the sound of my phone buzzing, I pick it up to check why it buzzed. Turning the screen on the sudden brightness hurt my eyes, I shield my eyes as they slowly but surely adjust to the light.

King Kageyama 👑

Shrimp, u still awake?

Yeah y r u still awake
it's like 2 am

I could ask u the same

Nope I asked first

Can't stay sleep
U

Can't GO to sleep

Why r u texting me

Idk ur contact was the first to come up

Ok

It's just odd that u text me
of all people

I JUST DID OK STOP THINKING INTO IT SHRIMP!

Sorry sorry ^^'
Don't have to get so upset

So did u want to talk about
something specific

Not really just was bored

Well tomorrow is a Saturday

Yeah and

Well I was thinking maybe we
can idk get together

Maybe just hang out or we could
practice volleyball

Sure

Eh?

Really???

Yeah why not

WHAA, Kageyama, the king of the court. Wants to hang out with me, usually he is yelling at me and scolding me. But he really just wants to hang out, and just do stuff with me that isn't volleyball!? I'm shocked.

Well it's just that u usually
wouldn't hangout with me
unless it had something
to do with Volleyball

Well is it wrong for me to
just want to hangout

No no no not at all we can
just hangout that's fine

What do you want to do

*Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass*
(Commercial theme plays)

For some reason when I ever I talk to Kageyama my face heats up and I feel all "wahhhh" and "bwaah" on the inside. After a good half hour of us talking about what we are going to do tomorrow and other random stuff Kageyama eventually just says he is tired and goes to bed. By this point I am too, I wrap myself in my blanket and nuzzle into my pillow as I drift to sleep.

A/n
Hey hope you all enjoyed this if you didn't read it in the summary, this book is mostly fluff, I'm not all that good at smut but if you all really want it please comment it. I'll try to add it in without it being overboard and super sudden.
Hope it isn't that bad or cringey

Author-kun

Word count: 446 (not including A/n)