Waves of Love (Hinata's POV Continued)

Previously
...

"Itadakimasu." We say in unison as we began to eat, I took a bite of the food and was blown away by how good it was. " Kageyama did you make this?!" I almost yelled he seemed taken back but just shrugged and continued to eat his own food with a simple nod. I want to eat more of his cooking, he is really good at it. It tasted so good, I could get used to eating this kind of cooking.

Without fully thinking through what I was about to say I shoveled more food in my mouth, swallowed then said.

...

"If the two of us were married I couldn't wait to come home to your delicious cooking, I could eat it everyday if I could.!" Kageyama choked then looked up at me with his face covered in a tint of red. "D-dumbass Shrimp, where the hell did that come from!" He yelled at me returning his gaze to his rice.

I blinked a few times before processing what I had just said. Tilting my head it clicked, "eh... OH! S-sorry I didn't mean... it's just... you know... damn it... it's just that your cooking is really good I was complimenting you. I ... when I first took a bite I felt all 'waaah' inside. It felt good like when you finally tossed to me!" I rambled on. Kageyama just stared at me, his icy blue eyes looking into mine. His face was so unreadable, what does his expression even mean.

"Dumbass" he muttered and continued to eat, I sat there like an idiot just blinking at him. 'that's it!? He's not going to yell at me? Not going to hit me in the head? NOTHING?' I thought as I looked down and continued to eat.

We sat in silence, it was kinda awkward but it isn't like I'm going to try to say anything. Everytime I try I end up saying something wrong, I'll just wait for Kageyama to say something. Looking up I've my rice his hair swept down over his eyes, I got drawn into watching as with every movement he would make his hair swing.

'Oi, Dumbass you want something?" I asked looking up at me, making direct eye contact making me jolt. "S-sorry, uhhh ... could I have... more rice?~" I said awkwardly as I rubbed my neck and held my bowl out. "Anymore, and we won't have enough for lunch later, we have to get going." He said taking my bowl to the kitchen.

When he came back he had two small box lunches, one blue with a complex design, while the other way bright warm fall colors with leaf patterns on it. He handed the orange one to me, I took it brushing my hand against his.

[Gay Description of Kageyama's hands]

Snapping out of my thoughts Kageyama started to walk upstairs. "E-eh where are you going?" I asked running to catch up. "Stupid Shrimp, I just told you I'm going to finish getting what I need and put a shirt on." He grumbled making his way to what I'm sure is his room. I nod, "hmm yeah, it would be a bad idea to hike without a shirt." I laughed nervously, he looked good without a shirt on. Expecily with his and, they may not be as defined as maybe Tanaka's but they were nice.

Every time he took a step I could see the muscles in his shoulders shift and move with every other muscle that was defined and flexed, he really was a sight to see. "Oi, Hinata you've been offly quiet back there. What kind of game you playing, your usually more: Hey Kageyama toss for me, when I hit the ball it makes a sound like 'waamm' or something stupid like that." He said stopping in front of a door and turned to me.

Dammit I've been figured out, "well you know, it's ... still desiently early and I don't want to wake your parents." I lied through my teeth. "Really, you don't have to worry about that. They've been gone for months, and aren't going to be back for months either." He said with his typical emotionless expression (other than being pissed or happy over milk)