Chapter 01 || melodic poison.

-in which, [y/n] meets a certain cold male with little to no intentions of being anyone's friend

-in which, [y/n] meets a certain cold male with little to no intentions of being anyone's friend. surprisingly enough, he joins her quietly at the rooftop. fun times.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

[l/n] [y/n] was never a good person, and probably never will be. so when two people enter her life to change that around, let's just say it's going to be one hell of a year.

"[y/n], do you have a few yen on you?" kaminari asked, "no." the [h/c]nette answered back, "awe man, i was hoping to get something after school.." the electric blonde cried, the female then turned around, scanning her surroundings.

she then walked towards where her seat was and immediately plopped down to her seat, her head over her arms. beside her sat a peppermint male with red and white strands of hair. "are you okay?" he asked.

"yeah, im just tired. ya know, the usual." she buried her face deeper under her arms, darkness surrounded her vision. words couldn't explain how fucking tired she was, she had to stay up late till 5 in which they had to go to school at 7 so there was no point in sleeping.

the [h/c]nette kept yawning, different from usual and todoroki wasn't the only one that noticed. in fact, the entire class did. it's just that they stayed quiet about it.

"are you sure..?" todoroki pushed in further, not exactly knowing the time to stop a short conversation since he was always so quiet and awkward towards most people. "yeah, it's all good." she comforted him.

and with that, todoroki decided to stay silent. glancing at her from time to time as she kept her head low until a certai brunette entered the room. "hey todoroki!" she greeted him, the said male only nodded.

"oh and... [y/n]? are you alright?" she asked, nearing the female. [y/n] mentally wanted to push her away, with a forced smile and half lidded eyes, she looked up, "yeah, i'm just pretty sleepy, sorry i overslept. just don't tell iida."

uraraka sweatdropped and stared at her worryingly for a moment before waving, "alright then! if you need anything, just tell me!" she headed to her seat before walking towards mina and the other girls of class 1-a.

'i need you to fuck off. thats what i need.' yeah, she wasn't really a good person. in fact, the reason she had stayed up so late mainly because of the league of villains and the missions she had to take care of. she was working two part time jobs that involve her being nearly killed and a full time at ua. she's still surprised as to how she's able to breathe for a second.

only for a second though.

as ua wasn't exactly an easy task either, fake smiling and lying, it was all natural to cover up. but to resist herself on trying to kill or threaten others? that's highly risky everyday.