Chapter 02 || blood stained roses.

-in which , [y/n] receives an anonymous letter and roses from a secret admirer , and someone ends up getting a little too jealous

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

the female with [h/c] strands of hair slowly stood up, blood trickling down from her clothing and skin. her breathing was heavy, she tried to slow it down and calm herself, in which she had success in doing so.

"ah, you're done." a voice spoke. the door opened, revealing light into the dark four cornered room, it illuminated off the floor and up to the [h/c]nette's figure.

"this one was weak. what happened to the others that tried to pick a fight?" she looked up. "they were busy with kaishi, you know how aggressive she gets."

" 'aggressive' my ass," she began to walk back, wiping the blood on her mouth as she did. "you know how aggressive i get. do you really wanna see the comparison between me and kaishi?" she narrowed her eyes at him with furrowed brows, and a knife to his neck.

"right. i'm sorry, [y/n]." he smirked, the said female glared at him before stepping back and retracting her knife into her pockets, walking past the male. "you better watch your mouth next time, ishida."

"yes ma'am." he sarcastically replied, which ticked off [y/n] even more. "oh, and you have a mission to take care of later at 2:30. be careful and goodluck with it." he turned around.

"yeah, know. thanks for the reminder." she sighed, "see you tomorrow, [y/n]." he kept his smirk, looking at her directly as [y/n] stood inside the elevator, her clothes filled with blood along with her skin and a few parts on her cheek. but despite that, she held an indifferent expression with her lips pressed into a thin line. "mhm." she nodded as the elevator closed it's doors and started to go down.

she dusted off her pants and pinched the bridge of her soft nose while having closed eyes, she was beyond tired. but she was a little relieved and glad to have something to take her anger out on today. by beating and almost killing someone, of course.

the elevator doors opened for someone to enter but at this point, [y/n] couldn't care less of who was there beside her, if they don't annoy her, then they'd be able to live another day. it's that simple.

"how's u.a going?" the person asked. [y/n] didn't exactly recognize the person but it was definitely a male. probably older than her. "just fine." she answered, not really wanting to have a conversation at the moment.

"you're not getting attached to them in any way, right?" he asked. [y/n] could feel his harsh and slightly intimidating glare shooting through her like a bullet. "of course not." she finally opened her eyes, and was immediately greeted by dangerous light mercury ones.