Chapter 2- Unknown Outcomes

(Previously on Transformers Prime...)

"Y/N, how would you like to join up with the Decepticons?"
"What could I possibly offer to your cause?..."
"What are you even doing here?" Starscream questioned, you frowned.

"I'm running from some humans who have hurt me for years. I finally got away last night. Two years ago someone I considered a sibling abandoned me to them. No one is kind, we're just tools to be disposed of."

"If you choose to join us Y/N, I can guarantee that you will not only be of use but also find souls that you can trust. If not usefulness at least companionship. It can get rather dull on the warship at times."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resuming Story...
"I'll go with you." You tell them determinedly. Megatron smirked down at you. Starscream couldn't believe this.

"Master, you can't be seriously allowing a human to our ranks!"
"I am allowing it. This human is not like the rest of them." He answered sternly before holding his open servo out to you.

Though a little wary you stepped onto it and Megatron began walking to the yellow ringed elevator with you in hand. You couldn't keep your balance and resulted in sitting instead.
Starscream tailed behind seeming to quietly grumble to himself. Your back pressed into Megatron's talons as the elevator rose up.

You held yourself steady on your elbows as you looked down. Counting eight or so levels of the mine in total. Blue glowing shards sticking out of the walls of earth.
You squinted as your sight was enveloped in the bright light of the outside and you then noticed the massive ship hovering above the mine.

"Cool..." You murmured under your breath. The platform stopped at the top, you looked around finding yourself in some kind of Cargo bay or storage room. Megatron carried you as he walked through the door and down a large corridor that branched off to others.

"Forgive me for asking, " you start grabbing his attention. "But where are you taking me now?..."
"I'm taking you to our TIC, Soundwave will teach you everything you need to know about us and where we are from."

"Those crystals being mined back there are energon right?"
"Yes it is. I suppose you overheard our conversation earlier then." Megatron guessed. You nodded not saying anymore whilst taking note of the hallways.

A door opened up before the two of you and Megatron strode in with you in hand. There were computers and monitors on one wall in the room. A tall lanky purple bot standing at the screens typing away. He turned to look at Megatron seeming to also notice you in hand.

He looked like the identical vehicons except his arms we're like two panels that were stuck together. He was taller and had a blank visor for a face. His legs had three joints instead of two. like a predatory animals back legs would be jointed.

"Soundwave. This is our newest recruit. Y/N, this is our Third In Command- Soundwave." You gave a small wave to the expressionless mech. "I want you to inform them of our kind, how we came to exist and our current situations and goal." Megatron commanded as he carefully dropped you into the TIC's slim fingered servo.

You watched as he turned around and started heading to the door.
"Then where are you going?"
"I have matters of importance to attend to. Soundwave will bring you to me once you've been educated." Megatron simply stated not a moment pf hesitation as he strode out of the room and the door slid shut.

You turned around to look up at Soundwave of whom set you down on the desk. A tentacle slithered out from behind him holding a type of tablet, similar to what you've seen in the past. It was a set of slides filled with information translated to English.

"And this is?"
"Information." The mech answered, but it was Starscream's voice, you hummed in confusion.
"Do you, speak?"
"Yes." He answered in Megatron's voice this time.
"Do you... record and speak through other people's voices?" He nodded before pointing at the tablet and then turning his attention back to whatever he was occupied with before.

You elected on doing as you were told instead of bothering him again. He didn't seem to be the talkative type. So you got reading. Some of the things that interested you was Cybertrons history. You also learned about each decepticon and Autobot there was and what they looked like. Based on the filed description of everyone depicted is appeared that the Autobots were apparently the good guys.

You also realised that Energon was what these Cybertronian's had for their life blood.
'Similar to me...' You thought.

---------------------------------------------------

You tapped your arm in thought over the new information you'd been given. According to their data, Cybertron used to be a single faction of Cybertronians until a war broke out between mechs. From what you understood there were five Autobots possibly on Earth because they were never terminated. Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Arcee, Bumblebee and Bulkhead.

Then with the Decepticons there was of course; Lord Megatron, Starscream the Second In Command, Soundwave the TIC, Knockout, Breakdown, Makeshift and the Vehicons. Your eyes wandered back around the almost blank room before pausing on the screen Soundwave was currently using. There was a ring diagram with jagged exterior on it. There were some statistics on it of sorts using a chart of sorts.

It was slightly odd but it looked important. You turned to Soundwave.
"Hey, Soundwave? I-"
BOOM! The ship shuddered slightly, the unknown explosion cutting you off. The silent mech looked to you, paying no mind to the explosion. You cleared your throat holding up the data pad. "I'm done looking at this one." One of his tentacles reached out and relieved the technology from your hands. Another Tentacle wrapped around your waist from behind making you gasp slightly in surprise when you were lifted and shortly dropped into his slim fingered servo.

You took a hold of his digits to balance yourself as the TIC made his way out of the room and back into the corridors of the Nemesis as you had learned the ships name now. After a few twists and turns you entered another room. One with shards of what looked like the shard of dark energon that Lord Megatron used on that dead mech... Cliffjumper. Megatron and Starscream were in the room as well.

"I don't think you need worry about further Autobot interference master. Not with Optimus gone" Starscream said as Soundwave simply walked over towards them with you in hand.
"And what evidence to you possess of this fact?" Demanded Megatron as he strode forward.
"I destroyed the mines, as you instructed. "
"Optimus, is not so easily destroyed." Megaton turned to face him. "We have millennia of battles behind us to prove it." Soundwave Stood silently awaiting to be addressed.

Megatron's optics locked onto your figure.
"Y/N" He muttered before speaking to your handler. "I trust she now knows everything?" Soundwave nodded as you were dropped into Megatron's open servo. He lifted you up to sit on his shoulder plates. Starscream then decided it was a brilliant idea to speak up.

"Maybe you should take a break my lord. I worry that too much contact with the dark energon might allow it's properties to adversely affect you." He advised It felt like your skin was vibrating as Megatron stepped closer to the shards. Starscream wasn't completely wrong with that fact.

"Or perhaps Starscream, I have not permitted myself, contact enough." Megatron thrust his servo forward, ripping a chunk of it out.
"Wait! Lord Megatron, NO! Not Your Spark Chamber! You Do Not Know What It Will Do!" Starscream pleaded as you watched the Lord plunge the shard into his chest.
"No Wait!-" Too late...

1313 words. Megatron is making a choice with unknown outcomes. What will happen next and how will it affect what is to come?