Chapter 4- Darkness Rising

(Previously on Transformers Prime...)
"Y/N! Are you alright?"
"I-I don't... know..."
"Bravo Optimus, though this is but a prelude... You may wish to save your strength for the main event!"
"You will not prevail Megatron. Not while energon still flows through my veins."

"How are you feeling?"
"Better... I think my body is reacting to Dark energon. I guess it gets really bad whenever I'm nearby when it is used... though I'm not entirely sure..."

"We will be sure to investigate this later on... I deem it you should remain on the ship until I am through with my plans and stay away from the room that I keep it stored in."

You hummed in agreement.
------------------------------------------------------
Resuming Story....

"Please, Lord Megatron, I meant no- ARGH!" Megatron backhanded the seeker's helm as he stumbled back. The warlord clenched his taloned servo. You were perched back atop of his shoulder plates. Soundwave and two drones stood off to the side watching quietly.
"I Ordered You To Await My Command!" He backhanded Starscream with his entire arm this time, throwing the seeker back hard enough and made him land on his chassis. "Instead, your mindless agenda resulted in the disabling of my ship and the delay of my plans!" The seeker backed up in fear.

"My intentions were pure, Master. I only wanted to rid you of Optimus." He yelled as Megatron slammed his pede down on his chassis pinning him down.
"NO ONE RIDS ME OF Optimus Prime But Me! Do You Understand? DO YOU?!" The lord's voice cracked at the last two words as he applied more pressure to his pede making the seeker choke. You honestly felt slightly sorry for him given you could slightly relate due to what happened at the facility before you met the Decepticons... A time you really wanted to forget about.

"Lord Megatron, I will make things right. I swear!" You could see sparks flickering from the joints of the seekers body when Megatron didn't let up so he continued. "I know how to set your plans back on course!" It was then that Megatron removed his pede, grabbing Starscream by the neck and lifting him to optic level.
"Explain Starscream, quickly."

-----------------------------

Starscream was most certainly quick to explain. Soon after new orders were set out and things were somewhat functioning properly again- save for the dish that was obliterated... A trooper came up to Megatron.
"Sir, we received report of the human associating with the Autobots fleshlings." You blinked.
"Please tell me that I misheard that." Megatron furrowed his ridges.
"What do you mean associating with Autobots?!" He demanded.
"Sightings report Y/N with Autobots and their human companions sir."
"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"
The trooper was quick to disappear.

"That doesn't make sense... I was with you the whole time..." You say looking into the war lords optics.
"I know... which is why I say it is impossible!" You play with your shoelace while the Lord stalked the halls of his warship. Megatron seemed to notice your silence.
"You seem to be thinking about something."

"Uhh, I know it's not my business nor place to complain about this it's just with what you did to Starscream was- unsettling and I get the feeling that's not the worst you've done..."
"I'd never do such an act upon you Y/N." He assured.
"I-I know... Just the place I came from was not so- safe..."

"What do you mean?"
"I guess I never actually told you why I wanted to kill myself did I?" He shook his helm. "To start off... I'm not human... Not entirely..." This caught his attention. So you set to explaining everything from start to finish. Once you were done talking the anger present on his face made you wonder if telling him about what T.E.C.H did to you was a good idea. The warlords anger dissipated almost immediately after you finished.

"So, due to where you're from, you too require energon to sustain yourself?"
"In a sense yes... I still require human sustinece and all of that but not as often." The Lord nodded his helm.
"Then Would it be in your interest to acquire some now?"
"That- would be appreciated. Thank you my lord."
"Any time." After receiving a serve of energon the two of you made your way back to the bridge.

You could see a jagged looking circle floating in the orbit. As Megatron approached the main screen you could see the four figures of Optimus, a black and yellow bot named Bumblebee, a round green and black wreckingball looking bot designated as Bulkhead and a short, slim, blue and pink bot called Arcee standing defensively on it.

Lord Megatron chuckled.
"Optimus Prime, never disappoints. Unlike you, Starscream." He says disgustedly. The said seeker let out a heavy breath before attempting to compose himself.
"No need for concern, master. Soundwave is locking on to Cybertron's coordinates... per, my instructions..." He mumbled with a nervous chuckle. Megatron seemed to be debating how he should respond to the foolish seeker.

"has he left just yet?" You ask. Starscream points to the silent mech who was just prepping himself a bridge. You turn to Megatron. "It's nothing to major, so would it be okay for me to go with Soundwave my Lord?" His red optics glanced at you.
"And leave me with this fumbling idiot?" He asks, you let out a short laugh. "Fine, you may go." You felt Soundwaves tentacle wrap around your torso and pull you over to the mech's shoulder plate. You took a mental note to be prepared for that more often.

Once Soundwave stepped through the portal you wobbled from your perch on his shoulder. A tentacle snaked up to help balance you. Soundwave spoke to you first using Starscream's voice and then Megatron's.
"Gets Used - To It."
"Thanks Sound, I'll keep that in mind..."

Looking at your surroundings you were at an array of large dishes inn the middle of a barren desert. "Let's do this."

973 words.
What kind of past does Y/N have and what is the talk about Y/N being with the Autobots?
Megatron seems to be growing attached to you as well
I wonder what the next chapter entails...

How is the story going for you so far?
For those of you who are confused please be sure to check out my alternative book.

Autobots x Reader- War in War
It's the same story just from a different perspective...

Autobots x Reader- War in WarIt's the same story just from a different perspective