Chapter 3- Unhealthy Reaction

(Previously on Transformers Prime...)

"Maybe you should take a break my lord. I worry that too much contact with the dark energon might allow it's properties to adversely affect you." Starscream advised, It felt like your skin was vibrating as Megatron stepped closer to the shards. Starscream wasn't completely wrong with that fact.

"Or perhaps Starscream, I have not permitted myself, contact enough." Megatron thrust his servo forward, ripping a chunk of it out.
"Wait! Lord Megatron, NO! Not Your Spark Chamber! You Do Not Know What It Will Do!" Starscream pleaded as you watched the Lord plunge the shard into his chest.
"No Wait!-" Too late...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resuming Story...

You'd spoken too late as the shard was plunged into Lord Megatron's chest. You held onto one of his shoulder spikes as he bent over, a low growling sound came from the lord as the dark energon flowed through his veins. A tingling heat could be felt beneath your skin.

Megatron's head leant back exposing his neck cords, his optics wide as he hollered and growled as his body shook violently and glowed acidic purple. You were struggling to hold on with the amount of shaking and pain you were feeling for an unclear reason.

Soundwave retrieved you with his tentacle. Megatron's eyes turned purple. His yells getting louder and the more your body felt like it was on fire. You clenched your teeth, your hand tightening around Soundwave's digit as you waited for the pain to pass.
'What is wrong with me it's- Dark Energon.'

Once Megatron stopped shaking, he sighed in what you could only describe as competence. Starscream laughed nervously.
"Uh- Lord Megatron?"
"It's as if the blood of Unicron the destroyer, flows through my veins. As if, I hear his very thoughts... I now know what I must do." He said as he plucked another shard from the larger of shards. I'd been placed back in Lord Megatron's servos as he walked towards the door.
"And, what can I do to assist you, master?" Starscream inquired nervously.

"Quit grovelling, and await my command." Megatron paced past him and into one of the many identical looking corridors.
"So," you started. "where are you going and am I coming with you?"
"Yes you are accompanying me and you will find out in time." Megatron answered, as you wiped some sweat off of your face with your shirt. The swishing of another door reached your ears and a cool wind ruffled your clothes. You were on the top of the Nemesis, high above ground.

The shifting of metal rang in your ears as Megatron's body transformed around you landing you in the seat of his cybertronian space jet form with a thud! Before speeding off away from the vessel. you reclined into the seat.
"A little warning next time would go far." You mumble.
"Sorry, I'll let you know next time." The Lord apologised. Megatron flew over a canyon transforming and landing on one of the rock peaks. he caught you in his servo. There were two bots down at the bottom standing before a few dozen deceased cybertronian bodies. You recognised them as Optimus Prime and the Autobot field medic Ratchet.

"Optimus, Been well?" Megatron asked, his stoic voice echoing around the canyon. You were placed on Megatron's shoulder plates again. "I see you brought your, trusty watch dog. I was sure he'd be convalescing in a scrap heap by now." Ratchet seemed to say something to Optimus as the medic cracked the joints in his digits and neck cables.

"I know why you're here Megatron." Optimus stated looking up at the Lord.

"Hardly a surprise Optimus. After all, you and I have been at this a long time and your time, has come to an end!" Megatron pulled out the dark energon shard that glowed brilliantly in the dull sky as he threw it down to the floor of the canyon. It was absorbed into the ground before glowing cracks expanded over the entire ground. Like a disease spreading at a rapid rate.

Lord Megatron's Decepticon insignia glowed as the matter's activity grew stronger. Your skin buzzed. Megatron rose his arms into the air as you held onto his shoulder spike to avoid falling.
"Rise my army!" The rusting metal Cybertronian carcasses rose up out of the earth. wielding the weapons from before their termination growling and snarling much like the red autobot acted when dark energon was used on him.

"Behold! The power of Dark Energon!" The War Lords voice echoed around the chasm. Your body began to feel like it was burning again. You tried to ignore it for the moment as Optimus and Ratchet stared at the oncoming party, their optics wide. This was going to be a show, you were sure.

The two below us readied themselves for a fight.
"At last... Symbiosis. I can feel it, I possess complete control over my army... DESTROY THEM!" The Zombi-con's picked up their pace. Optimus shot one with his blaster and the walker squealed in pain... or at least you assumed... He kept firing. though it seemed that the horde was gaining on them despite that.

Ratchet joined in by using his blades against them. He said something to Optimus who seemed to answer back and then changed his blasters to a blade as well. From what you observed cutting the zombi-Cons was more effective.

"I have mastered dark energon. When you fall optimus, you too shall join my army." Megatron proclaimed confidently. You felt sweat beginning to run down your neck. A bunch of undead latched onto the prime, pulling him down in a sort of dog pile restraining him. Ratchet looked at the Autobot leader in alarm.

"Optimus!" In his moment of distraction the other's took advantage of this bringing the medic to the ground in letting his guard down. Megatron chuckled darkly. The pile that was on Optimus got blasted and chopped to pieces with a war cry as the Prime emerged from the infected horde. Making haste to assist the helpless medic.

"After all these years Optimus. Still at the top of your game." The two bots weakly approached. "My Legion. FINISH THEM!" Optimus and Ratchet sliced through the front lines of the other half of the horde. A scorching pain erupted through your body starting from your legs and pounding in your head. You let out a groan of pain as your hand slipped and you fell from Megatron's shoulder plate.

Quick to react Megatron caught you in his servo. "Y/N! Are you alright?" A sliver of concern present in his voice. You pushed your palms to the sides of your head, pressing your burning forehead against the cold metal of his servo. Sharp breaths leaving you unable to pick yourself up.

"I-I don't... know..." You panted squeezing your eyes shut hoping somehow it would help. Optimus had rid of the last of the horde. Megatron's sharp digits gently curled around your figure as he looked down at his enemy.

"Bravo Optimus, though this is but a prelude... You may wish to save your strength for the main event!" Optimus retracted his blades and began scaling the canyon wall talking as he climbed however his depletion of strength was clear in his voice.

"You will not prevail Megatron. Not while energon still flows through my veins." He stopped once he reached the peake of the pillar we were perched on.
"Fitting. For it is Dark energon which flows through mine!" Optimus caught sight of you laying in Megatons servo. He thrust his arm up to try and grab you but Megatron jumped and transformed, quickly flying away. Optimus fired at you both from behind, completely missing as you left.

You sighed, leaning back in the seat as the throbbing sensation dulled to a minor buzz.
"How are you feeling?" Megatron asked, you sighed rubbing your thumbs on the sides of your temples.
"Better... I think my body is reacting to Dark energon. I guess it gets really bad whenever I'm nearby when it is used... though I'm not entirely sure..." You admit.

"Hmm... We will be sure to investigate this later on... However I deem it that you should remain on the ship until I am through with my plans and stay away from the room that I keep the matter itself stored in."

You hummed in agreement. Not at all against his logic.

1374 words
What is Megatron planning?
What could possibly be the cause of Y/N's reaction to Dark energon?
What will the Autobots make of a human in Decepticon's hands?

Stay tuned for the next chapter and stay safe my readers...