26

This chapters song is  
                   Cyanide by Daniel Caesar

The sound of light snoring woke me out of my sleep, inviting the smell of cologne and memories of last night.

The room was white and clean, Hawaiian sunshine shone through the windows, making the whole room too bright for my hangover, after assessing that I was still with malikai and safe, I had realized I had a killer headache and the girls were probably looking for me.

Sitting up, I see a shirtless malikai, the sun complemented his skin tone and carved his muscles.
Looking down I see I am wearing his shirt and his chains from last night, blood starts to pump through my body faster than before, checking to see if my panties were still on, I am relieved to find that they were on and untouched.

Lightly getting out of bed I walk over to his night stand and begin to take off his heavy expensive chains and necklaces.
Setting them down one by one, I try to make no sound but they're heavy as fuck.
Accidentally dropping one on the stand, his eyes flutter open.

Finding me putting his belongings on the stand, he looks at me for a second before smiling.
Before I know it, he grabs me around the waist and pulls me close and slams me onto the bed, getting on top of me, he positions his hands on my waist, getting ready to tickle me if I made any further movements.

"Where do you think you're going ma" he says with a chuckle.
A smile forces itself to my face, looking at his beautiful figure in front of me, but my mind can't help but bring up fez.

Choosing to ignore any thought of him, I respond with laughter and a smile.
"Just trying to steal all of your belongings before I left" I giggle

He smile becomes wider and dips his eyebrows in fake disbelief "oh yeah, that's how it is mamas?" He begins to dig his fingers into my sides, gaining hard laughter from me, trying to wiggle my way out of
his grasp, he slows down and sits back.

"Did you like what you got last night?" He says with a sly smirk.

Remembering the feelings of last night gave me butterflies. "Yeah, what was it?" I question.

"My friend molly, she a trip ain't she?" He says while standing up to put a shirt on his figure.

Remembering the night I met fezco, seeing Nate buy molly now made me understand why everyone around me took drugs, to escape the reality, sure I had drank and smoked some, but nothing ever liked that, it was fucking amazing

The urge to try it again comes up my throat and out of my mouth before I can even think about what I had asked him.

"You got anymore?" I say, twisting the ends of my
hair, I can't help but feel a pang of disappointment in myself.

"Plenty" he says while going into a duffle bag, swishing around different plastic bags filled with a plethora of narcotics.

Reminding me of fez once more, everything that I thought and did reminded me of fez, which drove me over the edge once more.

Finally finding the right bag, he pulls out two pink pills with a heart in the middle, picking one of the tiny powdery pills up, I hold it in between my thumb and pointer finger.

Looking over to me he had a smile on his face, "to the adventures of you and I" he says, cheering our pills together before we both swallow them.

Although I am trying to drown out all of my thoughts, I can't control the amount of guilt and danger I feel in the pit of my stomach, ignoring all the warning signs, I lay back and close my eyes, mimicking malikai.

"You know shorty, you coo" he says looking over to me, as I open my eyes to the and meet his eyes, the world turns pink, I'm overwhelmed with a sense of happiness and love, not giving an answer to his question, I giggle and play with his braids.

Each of his braids felt like water and sang melodies to me.

"You make me weak" he says to me as his eyes roll in the back of his head for a second, facing back to me he rubs my bottom lip with his fingers.

"You make me feel loved" I close my eyes, soaking up all the love and happiness I could, feeling as though my body would burst at any moment.

Molly was my new best friend.