29

THIS CHAPTERS SONG IS
                       TOXIC BY KEHLANI

                 THIS CHAPTERS SONG IS                        TOXIC BY KEHLANI

FEZCO

punching the colored wallpaper in the living room was a new low, shit was getting real.
Seeing Mia fucking around with other fools while she supposed to be on vacation, it made me nauseous.

Rubbing my hand over my hair I notice how long it's gotten, but continuing to ignore it, I sigh and drop my hands to my hips.

In a fit of rage I begin to plan out my revenge on Mia, remembering the redhead from the party.
I knew I didn't want to do anything stupid but this feeling is going over my head.

A banging on the door shoots me out of my thought, confusion sits over my head, nobody's dumb ass should be knocking on my door at nine at night.

I shoot myself over to the sofa, grabbing the gun out of the cushion, I stuff it in my pants and make it to the door.

Opening the door to reveal mouse, and his boy, holding a duffle bag of what I presume to be narcotics, of course.

He pushes his way past me and motions his fingers for both of us to make our way to the living room, where his boy slams his bag onto my coffee table.

"Damn foo, watch yourself" shoots out my mouth before I could think about it, he gives me a dirty look and then looks to mouse for reassurance, mouse shrugs him off and opens the bag, taking out individual bags of Xanax out.

"What's this about, you ain't say you were comin" I sit down on the sofa opposite of them both.
"Ion need to bitch" mouse pauses what he's doing and looks up from the bag, trying to size me up, I decide to not start anything that could end in my death.

Looking back down he continued he's to count before loudly answering my previous question
" I'mma need you to start moving your weight, I got twenty bags of molly and lsd, ten bags of xans and two blocks of snow".

My breath hitches in my throat, there ain't no damn way I'm moving all of that.
"Nah ion think I can do alla that" I say trying to stand my ground, but also knowing I am one against two.

"I didn't ask you what the fuck you thought about it, I told you" he says with a slick tongue.

Standing up, he begins to show himself out before stopping and continuing his shit talk "if you don't finish, you're done"

He ends his statement with a sarcastic smile and then closes the door behind him.

"Fuck me" I breath out and stare at the ceiling, I can't help but feel tears come to my eyes, my anger begins to rise as my mind starts to stir.