33

This chapters song is Wedding by Mac Miller

"I'm sick of fighting, that smile is so inviting
I see you every time I'm writing
I'm losing to all my vices"

"Fuck the bullshit, we in love
I'm a mess, but can you clean me up?"

//

Fezco

My anger and eagerness grew as the clock on the wall ticks closer to the arrival of mias friend, after her explanation of her experimental moment with this malikai dude, I couldn't help but feel my blood turn green in envy.

I'm not one to get worked up and shit but I knew that when it came to mia, the situation was different, she makes me feel things I'm not use to.
And it scared me.

I've never felt more vulnerable with anyone.

And she knew that she had me wrapped around her pretty little fingers.

Looking at her demeanor I knew that there was something that she wasn't telling me, if she had just popped a few with this dude there should've been no problem right?

Or was it because the circumstances I put her into, or was it both?

These addictive thoughts swirl around my slightly clouded mind until I am forced to stop thinking by the sights of the man who she had known prior to this.

He wrapped his long arms around her body, with every millisecond he touched her soft pure skin that was tainted with my Hennessy flavored kisses my blood boiled into high temperatures.

My feet acted quicker than my tipsy mind, jogging from the chair to the front door where they held their embrace, forcing myself in the middle of them.

"What's it with mufuckas and touching my girl"
My voice booms through the apartment, earning the confused but cocky expression from the ugly diamond mouth bitch in front of me.

His face made me want to rush his pretty boy ass out of my apartment and into the hospital but I knew for mias sake that that was a blow below the belt for her.

"Yo girl?" His thick New York accent mixed a condescending tone.

"Yeah bitch, my girl" I shoot him a cocky smirk.
Almost using the fact that she's mine to my advantage, hoping to make him feel like the dumbass he looks like.

I gaze my eyes up and down his medium
build frame, secretly sizing him up in my head.

Mia seemed to notice the increasingly hostile interaction unfolding in front of her because she took her forearm and lightly pushed against my abdomen, creating a larger amount of space between malikai and I.

"Malikai this is fez, fez this is malikai" her soft shaky voice pushes out, breaking the tension in the room.

"This yo brother or sum?" Bitch boy shoots out of his mouth like venom.

As he speaks his sentence my heart begins to beat out of chest and into my knuckles as I curl them in an attempt to connect the boney skin with his jaw.

"Nah, this is my boyfriend" Mia's velvet voice soothes my anger, validating my relationship with her.

His eyebrows furrow in annoyance, feeding my ego with his knowledge that mia is my girl and not his.