* prologue *

the sounds of gun fire ring out across the battlefield, smoke from grenades that had been thrown. Tom never knew two old friends could fight so violently, neither did Matt.

If they could have they would have left but Green always kept Matt close and Red always kept Tom close, they didnt know who would win.

Lying on the battlefield ground, blood dripping from his mouth as a bullet wound rendered him motionless, forced to watch the battle infront of him Matt made eye contact with him. He didnt know where Red or Green where, it didnt matter anymore.

Matt ran over turning Tom onto his back to inspect what damage there was, by the look on his face Tom presumed that if was worse thean he originally thought, instead of a merely simple bullet wound it was a cascade of scars down his chest and stomach. Definitely proving him unable to move, he saw how Matt was calling to an unknown direction, presumably for help. Yet there was no reply.

He saw Red on the far side if the battlefield, he seemed to be fighting with green soldiers, while focusing on Red he didnt notice the struggle of Matt being torn away until his back hit the muddy ground and was facing down the barrel of a gun.

A gun held in Greens hands.

He remembers looking to the side seeing that Matt had got Red and they were running over,  Pau and Pat trailing  behind with medical kits.

It was all to late, he turned back at Green. A grimace on his face as the presence of one of Reds most loyal soldiers lay infront of him, life draining slowly from the littering scars.

With the shot. The battlefield went silent, the only sound of a body falling back to the ground. Bullet embedded in the head of what used to be a Blue soldier in a Red Army.

-Hey! Zentrun here thought I'd give you a sneak peek on what I've been working on soo if you enjoy it so far please let me know and I'll make sure to finish the other 2 chapters before posting them (which will be once a week in order to give me writing time)-