!4!

Tom's Pov

'Shit'

'What do I do?! I cant just play dead!'

'Oh god oh God'
I just ended up laying there as I heard his footsteps gets closer it felt almost like I was in a horror movie.

I looked round the halls searching for an exit when they met with Tords again and shifted into a smaller form to get away.

I was running down the hall and it sucked that I was this small, it made the hallway seem double the length it actually was and worse of all they were right behind me.

-Timeskip-

I had gotten out through a small vent though I could still hear Tord yelling my name still which saddened me but non the less I couldn't let him get me, isqueezed through the fence that surrounded the Red army grounds and walked up the hill to look over the base before walking into the forest more.

I was walking through the forest still in my smallest form just in case they started to look round the outer areas for me.

I was thinking more as my face slammed right into a wall of glass which made me stumble onto my but and tub my noise, I looked round and saw I was completely surrounded by glass, finally I looked up to see a black hooded figure with a wide smile and holding the glass jar over me.

"Well, well, well what do we have here...?"

(Okay I'm back into writing now let's get this story going!))