\2/

No Ones POV

-Tord - Red leaders quarters- 6:30-

Tord slowly got out of bed sighing, he was sure this was going to be just like any usual day.

He looked down at his robotic arm and slightly smiled, he remembered when Tom used to come in when we was stressed and play with his arm, apologising when ever it would flicker, though that all stopped once Tord started acting cruel towards him.

Tord started getting changed, thinking about asking Pat how the night patrol went as he isnt too keen on them.

As Tord finished getting changed there was a nock at the door, "come in" Tord stated, Pau walked into the room seeing Tord pinning up his jacket, "what do you need Pau?" Tord stated tired. "Let's get some coffee I'll explain then" Pau suggested, Tord nodded.

-Time skip-
-Tord and Pau - On way to Tords office- 7:00-

"What was it tou wanted to tell me?" Tord asked while drinking his coffee "ah yes, well as you know Pat was on night patrol last night" Tord nodded "when he came to the hall room he was chased by a monster, he come to our door really shaken up." Pau stated waiting for Tords response  "as much as I dont wont to believe that, we should check the security cameras" Tord stated, Pau nodding in agreement.

Tord and Pau jogged down the corridors soldiers jumping out of the way, once they arqrived, Tord and Pau immediately went over to the closest one and logged on, as the screen loaded Tord asked "Did Pat describe how the monster looked", "No, he fell asleep as soon as he got into bed" Pau explained. Tord nodded which thankfully the computer had loaded. Tord and Pau looked through the videos, eventually they find the right one, in the video it showed that Pau ran through a hallway chased by a black mist.

After the video ended Tord and Pau turned to eachother and they both knew they would have to investigate this tonight.

Sorry this is short I'll be updating more due to quarantine so look forward to that!