Prologue

Hello! My name is Jenna. This is a story about one of the most important people in my life, Taylor Swift. I love her so much. I will write this story as what I think she would do, but I am also portraying her as a character. This means my character Taylor will not act 100% like the real life Taylor Swift would. Do not get upset if my character does something that upsets you. This is a story of two girls who fall in love. If you have any problems with this idea, well then do not read this. I strongly believe that all love is the same love and should be treated the same. If you are going to get mad at my character Taylor for having gay feelings, you probably shouldn't read this. Also, this story will contain sensitive material including rape. Rape is something that is 100% not okay (as shown in this story). This story will include rape as part of characterization and will also create conflict later on. It is a sensitive subject to write about, so I would just like you to know that I know rape is 100% wrong. While it is extremely wrong, it could happen (as it does in the story). Please, if this will offend you do not read. This will also have comments about sex throughout so this is a warning if you do not feel comfortable with that. I have written about Haylor, Sweeran, and many other ships and I get asked what person I ship Taylor with. Honestly, I ship her with whoever would make her life better. I write these stories to try to transport you to see all the good that could've came out of these ships. I want you to see that in every relationship there could be amazing moments. So, yes, I ship all relationships Taylor could ever have. Because moments are just waiting to be transformed into memories and memories are waiting to be transformed into life itself. With that said, I hope you enjoy this story about letting all your secrets go and loving someone despite the penalties.