Chapter 3: drunk in love

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your reads, votes, and comments! You guys are awesome!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while...I had this chapter done a few days ago but I was really upset and scared that Taylor would be mad if I shipped Kaylor or Sweeran or any other ships. But I realized that as long as you do something respectively, then you are fine. I am 100% aware that Taylor doesn't have feelings for Karlie or Ed or any of her friends, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate their friendships. I guess I was really upset because I have grown into really loving Karlie. She is a great role model and someone I look up to a lot. I also am obsessed with Taylor, so the fact that I thought she was mad at me for loving both of them together made me really upset. But now I realized it's not us she's mad at, it's the media who actually believe the stories and make up things and spread rumors around that she is dating her friends. Taylor and Karlie mean so much to me, and I hope they both never leave me.

Here is something I just kinda wrote because I was feeling like me needed to spark somethings up a bit.

***i guess there is sensitive material in this chapter so...WARNING***

PS- most of the story is explicit so I'm just saying almost every chapter is probably going to contain sensitive material.

Taylor's POV:

My phone beeped. It was a message from my new best friend, Karlie Kloss. "What are you up to tonight? :)" It has only been about a month since we first met, but I felt like we have been friends forever. A bunch of my fans on twitter always call us twins. I haven't really posted anything online about being friends with Karlie, but since we always go places together, the paparazzi always get pictures of us.

I checked the clock. It was already 5:00PM. Now that I think of it, I haven't been out at night in NY in a while.

I was in New York for a few more days until I would go to LA to visit my family who lived in California. I have been working on a new album, but ironically I wasn't up to much lately. I had written a lot of songs and even recorded a bunch. I needed a few more tracks though. The thing about my songwriting is I can't just sit down and write a song. I have to have really strong emotions while writing the song. It doesn't usually matter if I am feeling sad, angry, happy, or nostalgia; as long as I am feeling strongly in the moment, I can write a song. So right now in my life, I couldn't write about much because not much was really happening. And I kinda liked it that way. It gave me more time to myself and to live life a bit more normally. But this prolonged the release of my album. But I could use some time before putting out a new album for myself.

Karlie came over at least three times per week and we would goof off in my apartment or go to lunch and shop together. Karlie also loved to workout. The gym she liked as in NY so she told me we had to go there soon. I really hate working out. I'm so lazy and not strong, but maybe it would be good to workout sometime. Karlie had to workout for her job. Being a model was harder than I first thought. Now I realize everything Karlie has to do to stay in shape. I mean she only moved to New York to be closer to her gym. I've been to Karlie's apartment a few times but we she liked to come to my place better. It's only been about three weeks since we started hanging out, but we have already done a lot if stuff. I usually show Karlie around Tribeca and she would follow me around. I could tell she wanted to know more about my likes and interests because she always let me pick what we would do that day. I texted Karlie and prayed she didn't want to do a late night workout. I should probably let Karlie pick what we do tonight because I always pick. I hope she doesn't think I'm bossy!

"It's up to you tonight 😊" I replied

"I was hoping you would say that 😏"

Oh no, she definitely wants to go to the gym. I laughed at myself. Something about just texting her filled me with joy.