Chapter 1: your kitchen or mine?

Taylor's POV:

It was a regular day for me, I was just sitting in my New York apartment watching the cooking channel and playing on my phone. The cooking channel was showing how to make "the best cookies you will ever taste in your lifetime". I doubt any cookie could be better than mine so I watched intensively at the cook. At the end of the show, the cookies looked disgusting and I know for a fact a two-year-old kid could've made better cookies than that. I redirected my attention to my phone. I was stalking some of my fans on twitter and laughing at most of their tweets. One girl I was stalking tweeted "I want to bake cookies with taylor".

This made me really want to make some cookies myself (and prove the cooking channel people wrong) so I turned off the TV, fixed my hair, grabbed my sunglasses and keys, and headed out the door. My publicist, Tree Paine, and my security team would be so angry if they found out I was going out in public without any protection, but I didn't really feel like calling any of the guards. I used the secretive back exit of my house to avoid not only the guards but all the paparazzi who would be waiting to interrogate me about my recent relationship.

Harry was something I didn't want to think about because it only brought back pain. Not from us fighting or breaking up (which also sucked), but just the fact that my hope of love is now gone. I'm not optimistic about love like I used to be. I used to believe in fairytales and happy endings but now I know that they are not real. At least not in my life, where everyone is trying to blow out your sparks.

Since Harry and I broke up, you could say I've been a mess. First, we had to cancel the Asian leg of the RED tour because of government issues in the countries. My fans were one of the only things holding me up and I couldn't even see them anymore. Too add to that, a lot of Harry's fans and people who didn't like me started sending me mean things and death threats. I try to act like these things don't bother me but that's a lie. I read all of the bad comments about me all the time.

I got to the store and got the cookie essentials and some light wine that looked good. I don't really drink that much. I have had some wine but all of those times I have always been with my own mother or responsible adults. I don't drink because I don't want someone to be able to take advantage of me. Everyone says you have no control over yourself, and being in the media's spotlight with no control over myself probably would not end well. Whenever I go to parties, I never drink, but to disguise it I fill a cup with water and just drink that. It's easier than just saying no and getting weird looks from everyone. Going to clubs is harder for me because they can be fun but I still don't want to drink. Whenever I went out with Ed Sheeran he would try to get me to drink and sometimes I would have a few sips. Woah, so scandalous.

When I got home, it was about noon and I realized I had no plans at all. Maybe I could see what Tree was up to. We could plan some more promotion ideas for my new perfume that will be coming out soon. I decided I would text her in a little. But first, time for more twitter stalking.

I checked my notifications and found lots and lots of hate. Kill yourself, get over Harry, whore. I scrolled through all the hate. I felt my eyes tearing up. But then I saw some of my fans sending me love. It's okay. I'm okay. I wiped my eyes. I scrolled through my news feed and saw that my friend Demi Lovato had just released a new song. I listened to it and it was pretty good. It sounded a lot like all her other songs but the lyrics were pretty good so I was impressed. I also saw a tweet from a Victoria's Secret fashion model, Lily Aldridge. She tweeted " @karliekloss I wish I was in New York so I could hang out with you!"

Woah. Karlie Kloss is one of the prettiest models I have seen and I once said in an interview that I wanted to bake cookies with her! I can't believe she is in New York right now! I clicked on Karlie's twitter and saw the tweet that Lily replied to. It said "I'm bored and hungry! :( Someone hang out with me." Then I kinda stalked Karlie. I didn't mean to! I mean I'm so used to stalking my fans that it was just a habit of mine. I scrolled pretty far back in her tweets until something caught my eye. It was a tweet that had my name in it! It said "Hey @taylorswift13 love the @voguemagazine cover! Your kitchen or mine? :)" OMG YES. Karlie wants to bake cookies with me! I don't know why I am so excited but I can't believe she saw my interview. Wait a minute. Karlie is in New York. And bored. And hungry.