Chapter 4: what the hell happened last night?

Sorry this took forever. I'm not that good at all this sad personal stuff so at least I tried! Haha. And I'm going to go back and edit this bc I haven't yet so sorry if my grammar, spelling, or punctuation isn't perfect..its because this isn't fully edited yet. Sorry! I just wanted to get this to you as fast as I could. Love you! OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT! OVER 2k READS WHAT?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Ok, so after writing this I realized it's kinda confusing but since it's told from Taylor's perspective, she doesn't know what happened last night and she thinks that Karlie was the one who wanted Taylor (it was actually Taylor who wanted Karlie first).

love love love
jenna

Taylor's POV:

Thump. Thump.

My head was pounding. My body ached even though I was just laying in bed. I tried to open my eyes but I was hurting so much that I decided to keep them shut for a little while longer. I can't remember where I was. Where am I? I traced my foot over the bed sheet that was beneath me. The familiar touch of the cool sheets and cozy bed made me realize where I was. Karlie's. I smiled to myself. I loved the thought of Karlie. I was beginning to think I actually liked Karlie as more than a friend. I mean I've been straight my whole life, I didn't know anything different. But when I'm with Karlie I just feel happier. I feel safer.

But no, we're just friends. I'm talking crazy now. I don't love Karlie! If I was gay, the whole world would go crazy, not to mention my family. I definitely cannot like Karlie. She's just my friend. I need to stop thinking about her.

I tried to remember why I was at Karlie's. That's when all of the memories came back. Well, at least the beginning of them. I remembered walking into the club with her. I remembered the touch of her lips on mine, when she tried to get the guy off of me. I remember the nervous feeling when the alcohol first touched my lips. I've never drank like that before. I mean I've never drank more than a glass of wine with my mother or a few sips with Ed. But my memories seemed to fade to black from there, and I couldn't remember what happened after I felt the alcohol running through my veins. I could try to focus on what happened more and maybe I could remember, but to be honest, my head was hurting so badly from just the little bit of thinking I had it do already. I guess this is what a hangover feels like.

Oh no. Did I drink a lot? Oh no. I know I drank a lot. That's why my head was pounding. My first hangover. Oh no. I must've been really drunk. I'm really hungover. Oh no. I've never been drunk before. What if the paparazzi got pictures of me drunk?

I saw my job of raising the children of the world flash in front of my eyes.

What if my fans were disappointed? The moms of the kids would be so upset if they found out I was drunk. Oh no.

I tried to shut off my thoughts and irrational fears. Karlie promised that the club we were going to was private and that no paparazzi would know we were there. I hoped Karlie was right.

I focused on how I was feeling. My head still was killing me and I couldn't open my eyelids. Somehow even with the pain, I felt good and warm. I felt a cooler than I normally did. I'm not sure why, maybe it was the cool sheets. But I wasn't cold, I somehow felt a warmth coming from my side and on my hands.

That's when I realized Karlie was sound asleep next to me. At first, I smiled. We must've been so drunk that we just fell asleep together. It wasn't weird for friends to sleep in the same bed, I mean it's just like a sleepover.

I still had my eyes closed but i could feel my 5 fingers intertwined with hers. I moved my other hand, that was lying on her abdomen, across her stomach.

It felt...bare.

Oh shit. I quickly touched my own stomach. Oh shit.

It felt...bare.