Chapter 12

Icicle led the group to the stream.

"Here it is!" she said proudly.

"Wow it's so impressive. " Bob said sarcasm dripping from every word. Shadow looked around. "Wait. Where's Yin and Yang?"

"The merchant foxes?" Bob asked.

"Those are the ones" Shadow growled.

"Oh, my butterflies ate them because you guys couldn't find any prey."

"THEY WHAT? YOUR STUPID BUTTERFLIES ATE YIN AND YANG?

"Yup." Bob replied. Shadow looked right about ready to strangle Bob.

"And you did nothing about this?"

"I never liked them much anyways."

Juusto started growling at Bob.

"THE BUTTERFLIES ATE MY BEST FRIENDS?" roared Juusto

"Yes, how many times do I have to explain that?" Bob mumbled.

"YOU IDIOT!" Juusto jumped onto Bob, ready to tear her apart. Shadow pulled Juusto off of her, but not before Juusto gave Bob a nasty scratch.

"Ok, Juusto, you need to calm DOWN!" Shadow yelled. Boo chewed up some herbs and placed cobwebs on Bob's  scratch. ~butterflies ate his best friend again #relatable~

"CALM DOWN?! THAT- THAT IDIOT"S BUTTERFLIES KILLED YIN AND YANG! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?!" Juusto shouted.

"Ok, Juusto, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. This one was just an especially stupid one." Shadow replied calmly. Shadow looked at Bob, her insides boiling with anger. Suddenly, she felt the exact same way that Juusto did.  "BOB! YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT! I-I-I am GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" Shadow was about to attack on Bob, but Boo held her back.

"OK! WE ALL KNOW THAT BOB IS THE DUMBEST CAT IN THE WORLD! SO JUST CALM DOWN AND LET"S FOCUS ON FINDING KASAI!" Boo screamed. 

"Yeah, here we are arguing like kittens when one of us is being held against their will!" Hunt growled. Juusto hung his head. Icicle walked over to him and consoled him. Her tail brushed Juusto's. "Juusto, you can deal with Bob later, but we have to save Kasai." she said gently. Juusto blushed at the sight of their tails. ~SHIP SHIP THE SHIP HAS SAILEDDD~

"I-I, okay. I'm sorry. BUT I AM GOING TO KILL BOB LATER SINCE SHE KILLED MY FRIENDS!" Juusto mumbled. Boo, meanwhile was glaring at Icicle. She didn't want her best friend to get hurt again. 

But, maybe, just maybe, Juusto wasn't going to turn out like Magnar.

Meanwhile, Yin and Yang were sitting at camp.

"Where is everyone?" Yin asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" Yang said, looking around. "I just remember getting eaten by butterflies. "

"Yeah, me too. Wait. WHy are we covered in brown stuff?" Yin wondered.

"Uh... you don't think this is butterfly poop do you?'' Yang said cautiously.

" OH NO!. I am going to KILL BOB! We got POOPED out by butterflies!" Yin yelled. Yang's eyes widened in shock. He shook his head. HE looked down at his pelt in disgust.

"NO. No, no, no , no. This cannot be happening. THAT IDIOT!" Yang yowled.

ICICLE, I DID IT. MY BUTTERFLIES KILLED YIN AND YANG.- Bob

WAIT WHAT THE HECK bob SLKFDJGFS:LKDTJG:LJGS:LKHR:JFDKLFJKJG WHY IS EVERYONE SO CALM ABOUT YIN AND YANG DYING???????>??????><S><F:LKG - Boo

YES, THEY DESERVE TO DIE!- bob

LOLOLOLOLololololol