Preparation

Here you are lying on your bed, thinking of what the heck you were going to wear. The party was tomorrow and you being you, decided that It would be a good idea to forget about ever being invited and wait till the last moment. Until....an idea popped into your mind.
The next moment you found yourself on your phone dialing Momo's number,**********. She was a first year student in class 1A, she got recommended into the school since she was smart which went well with her quirk. Times you wished you were more like her, she's always been nice and ever since you helped her out with her hair one time in the girl's locker room, you and here's been friends ever since.
Momo: "Hello? Yaoyorozu on the phone"
Y/n: "hey sorry, it's a bit late"
Momo: " y/n! I so glad you called, I just fished up my studies for the night."
Y/n: "wow, I should get on to that myself actually"
*you both laughed*
Momo: " hey, you can always come over anytime and we can study together, how about tomorrow?"
Y/n: " yeah...thing is..I'm actually invited to that big party-"
Momo: " luckkyyyy! You're like a big time hero now"
Y/n: "nooo,no I'm going to nejire, I was wondering if you had a dress I could borrow. I'm not big in fashion so I don't have anything to actually wear."
Momo: " I'm so glad you asked actually, come by the morning before the party and I'll give you a few choices"

*𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍*
After the long and tiring day, and asking Momo for a dress even though you weren't that close you've decided to flop on to your unsheathed mattress and soon after falling into deep sleep.
The next day it was around quarter to 9am. You procrastinate on your phone for a while before leaving your bed and heading to the kitchen to quickly grabbing a slice of toast. You then went on your normal morning routine of taking a Boiling hot shower then heading out right afterwards with a slightly damp hair. Before running errands you decide to stop by Momo's house, you put in her address in the GPS. As soon as you got to her
house your jaws dropped, it was HUGE. Like....

After spending what seemed like hours at her house you've finally headed out, she gave you many choices to pick from but you chose a dark gown. It was a long fitted dress that brought out your curvature and you've remembered how your mother's necklace would match with it. The thought of wearing a dress stressed you out but Momo was doing nothing but hyping you. She told you how amazing the dress looked so of course you had to go with it. It was never worn and yet she lend it to you to wear.  She was truly an amazing person and you were sure she'd be amazing hero as well.

(𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆) 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓