The party

After arrival, nejire went to sign you guys both in. During that she'd got lost in an awfully large crowd of people greeting her and interviewing her.

Y/n POV

[(T_T) well... there goes the only person I know here]
I guess the only thing to do now is wait, I'll go stand by the kitchen area, you know for  some " research purpose". Oh god why do I even have to lie to myself, those chocolate chip cookies are already calling my name.
(y/n y/n y/n)
Ew get yourself together aren't you trying to live a healthier life style?! Just once.
As I was walking through the main hall, I've seen basically all the top heroes. Endeavor, too. I've never been a huge fan of him, I appreciate what he does. Just a few rumors here and there.
I guess I didn't realize that I've been walking for a while, that I passed the kitchen. But where the heck am I now?!
[stupid me] ( T_T)\(^-^ )

2nd person POV

You decided to walk back until there was a turn, right or left you thought, but as hard as you tried to  think of which way you've turned you just couldn't. You knew that when a person is lost they mainly turn right, so- wait what?! You turned left?! Oh okay back to the story... why did she not turn rig- ok, ok.. actually going back to the story now.

It seemed like hours that you've been walking, how long is this hallway anyways? Unlike last time as you were walking you caught a glimpse of a set of stairs behind a door that was cracked opened. As you opened the door you saw red feathers scattered around the floor, one step at a time you got to the rooftop. Placing your arms over your face from the strong wind, a man with dirty blonde hair, well groomed with a large set of red velvety wings seated on the edge of the building. Before he even noticed you, you looked at the view this man had been observing for what seemed like hours now due to his hair being slightly blowing smoothly with the breeze. You could smell the expensive cologne he was wearing, it smelt nice. Giving you the sensation of being cared for. This mysterious man finally gave in from the view and looked behind his shoulder, you didn't know what was a better one. His golden eyes or the stars that helped it shine.
"May I help you" a stern yet smooth tone left this man's mouth.
"I-"
As you started talking you noticed him eyeing you up and down, this somehow shut you up real quick.
"Uhhh, I.."
"did you want an autograph miss? Or perhaps something... more?"

Y/n pov

Autograph?! What is he... wait hold on!
HAWKS?! It was hard recognizing him without his hero suit on but damn I'm truly stupid! Number two hero and I can't even-

" are you just going to stand there sweet and make me look at you or are you going to say something" hawks said in a teasing tone. Damn..

" sorry! I-i well you see I was looking for the kitchen and I got lost... I thought coming up here would help me clear me head a bit, though I didn't realize that someone else was sitting here, sorry" with a giggle at the end.

It seemed like I took him be surprised or something since his eyes widened after the sentence.

"Ah, I see" he smiled? Omg I was about to fall over, I've never been a huge fan of anyone but, oh god I'm being thirsty. Get it together y/n.

"Well then, princess do you trust me?" Hawks extended his arms out.