Where is he taking me?

Y/n's POV

Is this real?! Gosh...y/n, me, being carried, by hawks?!

" hey princess, stop moving so much. Don't want to drop you, it'll ruin that little body of your's" ,hawks chuckled.  I could only turn away and blush, only to realize the night sky. My body became relaxed and took in the view this man had given to me tonight. It wasn't long for him to realize that I was enjoying myself.
Hawks started to talk but quickly changed the subject, "It's nice up here isn't it? You know I.....
You know what we're almost there" I wasn't sure but it seemed like he was kind of hurt and frail at that moment, but tried keeping a smile.
" where may you be taking me? I'm not a big fan of not knowing where the number two hero is taking me without my consent" I said in a joking tone.
Hawks kept quiet for a moment but only to let out a few soft words, " will you be my guest tonight?"
" I...haha hawks? Sure, I'd love to"

Hawk's POV

Almost let it slip again didn't I? Silly me...why am I even doing this? Another distraction perhaps. She's a good one, I shouldn't be leading her into this, but why am I? She's not like everyone else, the looks in her eyes....they...they were so kind...and warm.
"Hey! are we almost there" this mystery girl said again making me, the number two hero jump a bit. "Hmmm... princes-"
" I have a name you know" she said back teasingly but soon only to blush at what she had said.
"And what may your name be?" I asked
"Y/n, it's y/n ( your last name)"

Y/n? That name really suits her "that's a beautiful name y/n, well my name is Keigo Takami. Call me Keigo"

Y/n's POV
He told me his name?! Keigo...
" keigo it is, that really suits you you'know"
"You think so?" Again with that look, is this really the number two hero everyone talks about. He seems like a hurt little baby...
Keigo spoke again, "we're here". As I felt is both descent to the grown softly I took one look at Keigo again and I started to be infatuated by him over more. His eyes,the tone of his voice, his laugh, his wings, his soft touches, his golden hair, the way he smelled. What is this....

———————————————————————————
Author's note
I'm so sorry this was so short I'm glad people are liking my story, this is my very first fanfic so sorry if it isn't the best. Let me know what I can do to make it better(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡ next story will be much longer, hope you guys don't mind .I will be trying to post more chapters soon and if you want another fanfic let me know.