Time to head home

-
-
-
-
After hawks had returned you to the party you decided to head your way over to the kitchen, there you were able to meet with Nejire. Luckily she wasn't stuck in a huge crowd like the previous hours. "So, where've you been? I couldn't find you for a hot minute" Nejire asked then jokingly said, "you weren't with a boy, were you?" And few moments of silence went by. "Y/N! Really? Who was it! Oh my god, I've been waiting for this moment. When's the wedding!" And before she could go on you found your hands over her mouth to keep anything from slipping.
" first of all, don't yell that. I'm not having a wedding any time soon. Second of all i wasn't really with a boy" and under your breath you muttered "more...like a bird man". Good for you no one heard that.

Nejire: "Hmmhmm"

Y/n: "Oh sorry I'll move my hands"

Nejire: "jeez sorry about that..... but"

Y/n: "no"

Nejire: "oh come on! Please tell me"

Y/n: "nope"
....
Nejire: * intense puppy dog eyes*

At this point I was starting to sweat,  the last time she did that was when I refused to volunteer for after school cleaning. Of course I gave in and spent my afternoon with people I couldn't care less about cleaning and hearing them ball over the sports festival.
How tiresome.

Y/n: ".....fine, but you better NOT, I'll repeat (NOT )tell anyone about this"

Nejire: "I'm listeni—"

Y/n: "hawks" you cut her off with that one simple reply, you thought that you'd just use his hero name since I doubt anyone really knew him as keigo. Though.....why would he give you his name...As your thought ran all over your head you took a glance at Nejire. She was pale to the face, was it something I said?

Y/n: "uhh, are you- Nejire? Should I get some water?"

...
...
...
Nejire: "y/n"

Y/n: "yeah?"

Nejire: " can I be invited to the wedding?"

Y/n: "NEJIRE! DONT SAY THAT. YOU SCARED THE LIVING F#@*! OUT OF ME"

By now everyone in the room was looking at you but the attention quickly was taken when a similar voice was heard from the speaker.
It was the man himself, the number two hero. Hawks ,who'd given you the gratitude and kindness that night. Must you knew him as Keigo.

Nejire: "hey! It's you boyfrien-"

Yet again you had your hands over her mouth, like dang girl. Will you ever stop talking? How much sugar did she have?

Thankfully no one looked over at you again which would surly have made you overly anxious. It was a quick speech before the other heroes took turns to give theirs too. By now the main room was starting to look emptier as more and more people started taking their ways out, heading home. Some people stopped to take in the night sky. You were hoping you could see keigo one last time before ending the long night, it surly wouldn't be hard to spot him.Sadly yout ride had come, meaning it was your time to leave.
"I guess I'll see you next time.....keigo"...and with that began your long awaited ride to home.