One - Deku's Death

Inko Midoriya was paralyzed in fear as she starting to shake, bewildered from the beast grasping her entire body.

"S-someone p-please help me..!" she cried out in agony. It felt like time had been stretched and that every painful second doubled. Being so close to the edge of the roof of a parking garage wasn't helping.

Suddenly, several other people surrounded the traumatized woman, including a small schoolgirl and a scary-looking boy with scars mapping over the majority of his face.

"Ah, Mrs. Midoriya. Your son is such a hero. I wonder if he'll come to save you," a familiar raspy voice said. She turned around to face him.

"Eheheh Deku-kun is so cute, he must take after you!~" the blonde schoolgirl grinned maliciously whilst twirling some of the loose hairs of her Harajuku buns.

"P-please put me down. What do you even want from me?!" Inko stammered with tears in her emerald green eyes.

"We figured we could use you to blackmail All Might's successor into falling right into our hands. Well, specifically my hands," Shigaraki laughed.

"All of you villains are sick in the mind..why choose my son?" She pleaded.

"The Symbol of Peace has been weakened by the big boss so we wanted to take down the other brat too," said Dabi.

"D-don't you even dare call my Izuku a brat!" Inko seethed, starting to struggle against the beast.

"Speak of the devil.." Kurogiri mumbled as the heroic entourage made their abrupt arrival, clusters of authorities not too long after.

"MOM!!!" Deku screamed in terror at the sight of his mother being held hostage by a Nomu.

"IZUKU BABY, DON'T COME ANY CLOSER IT'S A TRA–"

But it was already too late. Using his One for All Shoot Style, he had ricocheted off of the buildings to rescue his mom despite what she had frantically advised. She bit her lip in anticipation—she was scared out of her mind.

Pro heroes Best Jeanist and Gang Orca joined him in fending from the League of Villains while he did his best to fight off the Nomu without hurting his mother in any way. Not a lot had arrived to the scene, however Mrs. Midoriya still felt like she was in good hands.

"It's gonna be okay, mom. I got you, I promise," Deku reassured as he grabbed onto his mom's hand and swung her into his grasp over his shoulder. He was infuriated by the League doing as much as to bringing his own mother into this. Someone who deserved the world and did nothing but show unconditional love and support for her only child.

"I love you, Izuku!" Inko sniffled into Deku's hero outfit.

"I love you too, Mom," the freckled boy flashed an encouraging smile.

And then the tragedy happened.

...

Shigaraki had crept up behind the two green-haired individuals and separated them, tossing Inko towards the pro heroes to their surprise however holding Midoriya back.

"I TOLD YOU IZUKU, PLEASE GET AWAY!!!" his mom wailed, once again in imminent distress. Izuku's smile faltered as he was gonna use One for All to rid himself of Tomura's hands until he realized it was all too late..

"So long, hero." Shigaraki retorted as he used Decay to strangle and permanently disintegrate a now stunned Deku. His body crumbled and cracked until he was nothing but bits and pieces of ashes.

Toga frowned, the others in the League seemed unfazed, and Inko looked on in horror and shock at her son's demise.

The authorities crowded the scene with grim expressions on their face. Shigaraki sighed at the entourage.

Policemen and pro heroes began to close in on the felons as Shigaraki turned to Kurogiri and nodded. In only a few swift motions, he had opened up a warp portal and the rest of the League all except for Shigaraki slipped through it and it was immediately closed off.

"I want to turn myself in," he stated to the authorities. They furrowed their brows in response but remained alert. He chuckled.

"I did what I needed and what Boss asked of me. It's only fair to him. I killed off All Might's successor! I don't mind death penalty or whatever it is you want to do to me," he shrugged. They restrained him using a combination of quirks and took him away.

Mrs. Midoriya sobbed into her light pink cardigan. The same one she had cried into when Izuku said he wanted to be a hero and had been diagnosed as quirkless.

Izuku Midoriya had been pronounced dead.

[766 words]