2."Asinaaz Aur Sidharth-Jealous-Shukla"😂

This was requested by agarwalgovind and Jazzybubbles_
A one shot on shuklaji's jealousy of Asinaaz bonding.
_________________________________________

It was a Thursday morning and as usual Sana and Sid were fighting on something petty again. Both of them were in no mood to reconcile.
Sana was sitting in the garden sofa having her morning tea and breathing in some fresh air and also trying to ignore sid and his oh-so-mature conversations with zeherwala.
She sipped into the tea when asim came and started to do gym in front of her. He started to flex and show off his muscles to sana in an attempt to entertain her as he knew that she was upset.

On seeing this Sana said out loudly "yaha pe figure pradarshan karne aya hain kya tu?"
Both of them were having a laugh on this when sid came out with arti and pahira and sat on the other side of the garden. He purposely sat in an angle so that he could observe both asim and sana.
Sana tried to pretend to be unbothered by his presence. Asim who had observed the growing tension was quick to suggest that sana does some gymming as well. Sana was reluctant at first but then she was bored and had nothing better to do. Asim made her run on the treadmill. After the intense running;he guided sana in some yoga postures. He would ocassionally touch sana's waist or stretch her arms in an innocent attempt to rectify her posture but both were blissfully unaware of the fact that someone was burning from inside.

Sidharth thought to himself "kya hain ye ladki? Thora sa jhagda kya hua ye mujhse baat tak nahi kar rahi. Gym karne mein ise aise toh maut ati hain aur ab dekho kaise haste haste ek dusre ke upar girte girte dono gym kar rahe hain."

Sana was unaware of the effect that this little playful act of hers was having on sid. But asim was well aware of it. And he knew that this was one of the ways to get them talking. Sid would only act upon his feelings when he'd be jealous.
Asim pulled sana up by his hands and shoved her inside but not before loudly shouting "chal sana aj ek saath khate hain,bohot bhuk lag rahi hain."
Sid was trying to be patient. He didn't want to lose his cool so soon. "Khana e toh kha rahe hain. Kya hain. Khaaye."

Soon sana asim rashmi and vishal sat around the table and started eating aloo parathas made by Rashmi.
Asim saw sid come in. He quickly shouted "sana tere wale parathe mein makkhan zyada lag raha hain. Mujhe khila na tere wale se."
Sana was a little confused but she decided to fulfil his request. Sid was slowly turning into a fireball seeing all this. He knew he'd burst and it's victim would be none other than sana.

In the evening too sana was sitting on the sofa. While asim and vishal were trying to entertain her. Asim was dancing around sana and she was laughing heartily. Sid was lying on the bed and observing these through the glass.
Soon asim looked intensely at sana and started to sing "aise na mujhe tum dekho. Seene se laga lunga."
Sana-" abey kanjra chup ho ja. Himanshi ko sunana ye."
And both vishal and sana started to taunt asim with himanshi's name.
But sid only heard the part that he had to and that was asim singing to sana. He was pissed beyond imagination. "Yeh kaise ga sakta hain. Yeh sana ka lagta kya hain jo itna chipak raha hain aur ye sana bhi isko kuch bol kyu nahi rahi. Ye log ise attention de rahe hain toh mujhe manane bhi nahi ayi. Matlab had hain. Ab yeh kahi asim ko raat mein hug karke na so jaye. Nahi aisa nahi karegi. Isko pata hain ki main asim ka muh tod dunga."

He tried to indulge himself in random talks with pahira,arti and shefali but his heart was somewhere else. He was constantly keeping a notice on sana. Whether she was going too close to asim or not. Sana was doing some acting in front of asim vishal and rashmi and they were cheering for her. Sana being her careless self was going to trip over a pillow lying on the floor and sid got nervous for her. But before he could react asim went and clutched sana hardly by the waist to keep her from falling.

Sid knew that this was going too over head now. He had to take actions. He went up straight to the bathroom area and signalled sana to follow him. Only sana could understand his gestures. Sana was a bit shocked but also happy that he was initiating a reconciliation.
She followed behind. Asim gave a sly wink towards her and started singing
"Zindagi ne zindagi bhar gam diye
Jitne bhi mausam diye sab nam diye."
(Who else remembers him singing this?.)

Sid pinned sana to the wall and punched the wall behind her. He was fuming and sana was apprehensive of what was coming her way.

Sid-"ye tu kya kar rahi hain?"

Sana-"sid..harth maine kya kiya? Tu kya kar raha hain ye? Aur tu gussa kyu hain? Tune mujhe dur rehne ko kaha tha toh aj maine tujhe tang bhi nahi kiya. Fir kya problem hain.?"

Sid-"us asim ke god mein girne se fursat milti fir na ati tu tang karne.
Subah se uske sath gym kar rahi hain, khana kha rahi hain. Aur uski toh main baat e nhi karna chahta.
Baby chalo khate hain,dance karte hain,gaana gate hain. Kuch der baad toh uske baccho ka ma bhi bana leta tujhe."

Sana-"kya bakwas kar raha hain. Tu baat nahi kar raha tha toh woh sirf mujhe entertain kar raha tha. Tujhe isme itni takleef kyu ho rahi hain?"

Sid-"aise tujhpe chadh ke entertain kar raha tha? Ha ha sahi hain. Sahi hain. Vaise bhi tera sensible asim jo bhi karta hain sahi hota hain."

Sana -" yaha pe koi bhi mera nahi hain. Bas aise e baat karte hain sirf."

Sid-"baat karte hain? Shayad tere ankho mein dhul chala gya hain baby.
Gym karte waqt,acting karte waqt,khana khate waqt jo usne tujhe chuya usko kya sirf baat karna kehte hain? Uske paas e so ja hug karke."

Sana-" thik hain. Uske paas e so jaungi. Vaise bhi woh bol bhi raha tha uske paas sone ko. Vaise toh woh shirtless sota hain aur uske bed pe quilt bhi ek e hain but kar lenge manage. Thora paas paas so jayenge aur kya."

Sana knew that Sid's blood would boil listening to this.

Sana was starting to go but sid pulled her roughly by the waist towards himself.
Sid-"sochna bhi mat. Varna mein uska muh tod dunga."
Sana was standing on her toes and Sid's hands were dangerously wandering on her hips. Sid looked like he could kill someone and she knew, that someone was asim.

Sana-"haaye tu jealous hota hain toh kitna sona dikhta hain."

Sid-" kau..n jealous? I'm not jealous."

Sana-"accha? Fir toh tujhe fadak nahi parega janke ki garden area mein jab tu nahi aya tha na toh maine use gaal pe kiss bhi diya tha."

Sid's grip got harder. He was resisting an outburst.

Sid-"tune use kiss kiya? Woh tera kya lagta hain ha? Kya tu sabko e aise kiss karte firti hain?

Sana-"bebu maan kyu nahi leta ki tu jealous hain? Maine kisi aur ko kiss nahi kiya. Woh toh main teri taang khich rahi thi. Koi mujhse kiss lega bhi nahi kyuki sab tere se darte hain na bebu."

Saying this she palced a soft kiss on Sid's neck to calm him down as she couldn't reach his face. Her lipstick was imprinted on his neck.

Sid-" aisa mat karna aage se. I don't like asim. Usse distance mein baat karna."

Sana-"main tabhi teri baat manugi jab tu mujhe bhi ek kiss dega, varna main asim se mangugi."

On hearing this, sid immediately smashed his lips on sana's. Sana wasn't expecting this. She was talking about a cheek kiss but she didn't complain. She enjoyed it. She entwined her hands with his.
The kiss clearly spoke of Sid's jealousy and his demand to claim sana as his and only his. No one else could have the right to even touch sana.
Soon both of them were out of breath. Sana's lipstick was smeared all across her lips and some of it even transeferred to Sid's lips.
They knew that they couldn't go out like that. They cleaned up and first sana went out and then sid.

Asim was sitting there clearly knowing what might have happened. On seeing sana he chuckled and asked "sana teri lipstick kaise mit gayi?"
Sana's cheek turned crimson red and avoiding the question she rushed inside the bedroom.
Everyone seemed confused.
Then sid came out and asim shouted
"Guys mystery solved."
Sid-"kaunsi mystery?"
Asim-"yahi ki sana ki lipstick kaise miti?"
Everyone understood and started to laugh.
Sid glared at them and went inside the bedroom.
_________________________________________

Author's Note :
So this is my second os. I had to put in a lot of time and effort.
I hope I could stand up to the expectations.
Comment if you liked it. Did you like jealous shuklaji and asinaaz bond?
Aur comments mein batana if you think ki main besharm hoti ja rahi hu🙈
Guys keep supporting and loving.💕