3."Mammi ji?"

Requested by EughLifee
This is a one shot based on how arti,paras,mahira and shefali get insecured on seeing the bonding between sana and Sid's family and all their misconceptions are shoved away. (Cause they thought sid was only tolerating sana and she was just time pass.)
_________________________________________

It had already been 3 long weeks since bigg boss got over. Sid and sana were still going strong as a couple. Like always sid didn't say those three golden words but the relationship that they shared had already crossed all those levels. Their relationship was difficult to define but the most beautiful to perceive. Indeed they were very intimate without saying or confessing much. Sana has also unexpectedly grown very close to Sid's mom and his sister. She'd go over Sid's home every other day. Sometimes she'd help his mom with cooking and also spent hours chatting with his sister. His sister and her would go shopping together. All of them would go out to eat on the weekends. Both his mom and sis adored sana and had started becoming affectionate and soft towards her. Her outgoing nature and larger than life attitude had attracted them exactly like it did sid when he saw her for the first time.

Today Sid's mom had decided to treat the bb members with some delectable hand-made food. Most of Sid's acquaintances were invited with the likes of arti,shefali,mahira and paras.
Yes sana was not counted in the guest list because she had become a kin to them and it was a no-brainer that she was welcomed.

Very unlike sana but she was in the hotel with shehbaaz that day. Usually she's seen in Sid's home,camouflaging so well with his family that anyone would mistake her for a family member. She had just woken up and was busy in making a punjabi style breakfast when she received a call from Sid's mom.

(SM-- Sid's mom
SS-- Sid's sis)

SM-"Sana beta kaisi ho?
Sana-"bas thik hu aunty. Bataiye sab kuch thik toh hai na? Itni subah subah.
SM-"ha beta woh aj maine lunch pe sid ke kuch friends ko bulaya hain toh tumhe bhi ana parega."
Sana-"ha ha aunty isme kya hain. Main aa jaungi. Kya apko koi madad chahiye toh main jaldi chali jaungi?"
SM-"mere ko toh koi madad nahi chahiye magar apne dost se puch le,use tere bina chain kaha hain."
Sana-"aare aunty aisa kuch nahi hain. Main use call kar lungi breakfast ke baad."

Sana finished her breakfast and called up sid but he didn't pick up her call. She was sure that he was still sleeping and wouldn't wake up unless someone woke him up. She thought of going over to his home a little early to help aunty and also to surprise sid.
Sana wore a white cotton kurta with loose frilly pants and looked ethereal.
She informed shehbaaz and departed.

On reaching Sid's home his mom and sis were happy to see her and let her in.
SM-"beta jaldi se sid ko utha aur nahane bhej. Mujhe kitchen mein bohot kaam hain toh main time waste nahi kar sakti."
Sana-"ji aunty."

Sana sneaked in stealthily into Sid's room. All his things were scattered and he was lying on the bed sleeping so peacefully. Sid looked too cute while asleep. Sana didn't want to wake him up but she had to. Sana opened the curtains,letting the daylight in through the window.
She went towards sid and put her palm on his face and stroked him gently trying to wake him up. She was admiring the tranquillity in his face when suddenly sid pulled her into the bed and she fell on his chest.
Sana-"yeh kya kar raha hain tu?"
Sid-"kuch nahi. So ja mere paas."
Sana-"tu pagal hain? Aunty bula rahi hain tujhe."
Sid-"bulane de."
Saying this sid changed their position so that sana was beneath him. Sana was squirming in anticipation of what his mom might think. Sid placed a kiss on her cheek and looked at her with a burning gaze. Sana was feeling too shy and struggled to get up but only to fall on his chest hard and their lips were dangerously close when they heard his mom's voice. Both sid and sana sprung up from the bed and sana pushed sid off to the washroom commanding him to take a bath.

Sana laid out Sid's clothes on the bed and started to put his things into place. Sid came out in a towel and sana was just going out of the room when he held her back and playfully shook his hair to shower some water droplets on her. Sana just ran out of the bedroom like a kid who's been doing something naughty.

Soon arti,paras,mahira and shefali arrived one by one. They were greeted by sana and Sid's family. They were a little shocked to see sana already there but they were expecting her to be there just not so early.
Arti was a little displeased at seeing how comfortable sana was around his mom. His mom also seemed to be really open to sana. All of them were sitting round the table and waiting for sid to arrive when a conversation stirred up. Arti was quick to ask sana if this was the first time that she was meeting sid after finale.
Sana was about to answer when Sid's sis chimed in "haha what a joke. Sana toh yahi rehti hain har samay. Isko dekhe bina mera bhai ka din kaise katega."
The table went visibly quiet and the displeasure was evident.
Sana excused herself and went to the kitchen to help aunty.
Mahira (to Sid's sis)-"toh sana yahi rehti hain? I knew she was a little clingy from bb only. But atleast family ke samne toh thora control kar e sakti hain. Yeh toh bas jisko e milti hain chipak jati hain."
Sid's sis-"not at all. We love her company. She's the sweetest. And believe me bhai dikhate nahi hain but he wants her to cling to him even more."

Saying this she went up to check on sid.
Paras-"yaar ye sana toh bari smart nikli. Ise pata hain ki sid ke family ko patane se e kaam banega."
Shefali-"I don't know yaar. It's not that easy. I tried so much but aunty never liked me. How sana did it is beyond my comprehension."
Arti-"shut up. Aisa kuch nahi hain. She's just showing that she's very close to them. Kuch din baad sab e tang a jayege iske iss clingy behaviour se."
Everyone agreed to arti in unison.

Soon sid came out looking dapper. He engaged in a conversation with them but all the while his eyes were searching for someone.
Arti-"yaha waha kya dekh raha hain? Tera e ghar hain."
Sid-"ha woh kuch nahi."
Paras-"bro yeh sana toh tere gale e par gyi. So desperate bro."
Sid-"aisi koi baat nahi hain. We love her presence around."
Shefali-"presence is okay but pls don't tell me that you love her."
Sid was going to say something when sana and Sid's mom came out with the food. The steaming hot food was served and was being enjoyed over some light hearted conversations but it also had its fair share of tense moments. Sana hated the company but she put up a pretense just for the sake of sid.

Shefali-"so sana how's msk going? Found any guys YOUR AGE?"
Sid was almost on the verge of spitting out his food after the emphasis on the word age.
Sana gripped Sid's hand hard and said to shefali "age is just a number shefali and love happens to you in the most surprising and beautiful way. You don't get it when you search for it and no one can say what you will end up finding love in."

At the end of the meal sana brought the dessert which was Sid's favourite kheer. Everyone was relishing their kheer when Sid's mom interrupted to inform them that sana had indeed made it for all of them and the credit went to her.
Half of the table's happy faces went pale. The kheer seemed less sweet now.
The lunch got over in no time. Everyone had their parting hugs and word exchanges. Arti was pressing sid to go with her to a movie in the ensuing week but sid turned her down politely. All the while he was greeting them,he held sana's hand as an assurance.

Even though it was hard for them to gulp it but all four of them knew that sana meant more to sid and his family than met the eye. Especially arti was reluctant to believe that sana was successful in being a part of Sid's outside life as well. They always thought that sid was just putting up with her for the show. They thought that she was just for passing his time and held no value in his real life. but all their misconceptions were obliterated today after what they witnessed with their own eyes. Somewhere even though they were ignorant,they realised that sidnaaz wasn't just for the game but it was inexplicable,the bond they shared.
_________________________________________

Author's Note :
Hi guys
I'm back fulfilling another request.
Took me really long to write.
I hope you liked it.
I'm trying to fulfil all your requests so please be patient and don't press me for an update.(if you've noticed I do update really fast and the chapters are all long)
I hope you all will understand.
Keep commenting.
Loving and supporting.💕