11 oh my god

I reached out and touched the doll. It felt so real, so life-like. It actually felt like human skin. Oh my god. That was creepy as hell. I grabbed the doll and took a closer look at it. The skin on the doll was human skin! You could see tiny wrinkles in it. You could see where she bleached and dried it. It was actually stretched human skin. She was adopting children, waited until they were 18, gave them pneumonia, and then waited for them to die so she can skin them for her dolls. This lady was sick. I didn't know for sure, but the forensic class i took in 9th grade agreed with me that she was doing this. I dropped the doll when i heard her voice coming up the stairs. She appeared in the doorway. "What are you doing! Get out! You are not allowed in this room or any other rooms!" She said as she dragged us back into the stuffy attic. With that said she closed and locked the door behind her. "You have disobeyed me. I told you not to go into those rooms and you still did it. You have to learn your lesson." She said as she reached into a box and pulled out a belt. "Take off your pants" she told us all. "What?? Why??!!" Me and Joshua said in unison. "She is going to spank us" Lucy spoke up. "No" i said to her. Her face grew angry. "Just do what she says, if you don't she will do it harder. Just trust me" lucy said. i didn't trust Lucy. I didn't trust either of them. I stood there. That's where i messed up. Mom grabbed my arms and tied me to the head-board of the bed using the sheets. "What are you doing??!!" I yelled as she raised her hand with the belt above her head. " you disobeyed me twice. Therefore, you will fell twice as much pain. I couldn't do anything as the belt swiped across my thighs. Joshua saw i was in pain and shouted "stop! You're hurting her!!!" She stopped whipping me and looked at Joshua. "What did you say?" She asked. "I told you to stop" Joshua said barely audible. "Oh, these children put up a fight. I'm going to have to put them back in their place." She said as she grabbed a chair. Joshua knew what was coming and he backed away from her. He wasn't strong enough and she grabbed him and also tied him to the chair. " stop!! I heard him plead as i was tied to the bed. I laid there not being able to help my little brother, the only thing that kept me going, from being hurt.