Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
                                                                         Tʜᴇ Dʀɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘɪʟᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
                                                                                                   ─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"WHATTTTT!!!" I screamed

The red-headed boy rolls his eyes as his golden orbs fixate on his DS.

"Did you seriously just say you got suspended?!" I yell at him in surprise.

"Unless you have some sort of hearing problems, yeah I did." He responds still looking at his game not looking up at me.

I can't believe it, he got suspended without me! "So you're just gonna leave me by myself with a bunch of fake people?!?" I cross my arms.

"It wasn't my fault, an e-class student was getting bullied and then that teacher that so-had my back betrayed me." He had a pissed off expression on his face. I frowned. He got betrayed by his teacher but I'm gonna be left alone to fend for myself. Funny your the broken one but I'm the one who truly needed saving.

"What did you expect from the main campus? You can't trust anyone," I lay down beside him on the bed and smile as I look over at him "but you have me, I'll never betray you!" He looks up from his game with his wide eyes looking over at me as I show him a bright smile.

"Hey since tomorrow's Saturday want to go watch a movie?" I ask.

"If it's a sucky romantic movie again forget it." He smirks.

"Hey! It wasn't sucky it was beautiful!" I whine "fine you can pick it just as long as you don't pick a horror movie!"

He laughs

"Aw but your cute when you're clingy, 'Karma Karma let me know when it's over'" he imitates me with a horrible girly voice.

"I don't sound like that!"

"Do too"

Karma POV
"I don't sound like that!" I look over at her childish frown on her face.

"Do too" I tease.

"Whatever~" she rolls her eyes as she gets up from my bed.

"Aw don't get mad~" I taunt.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She sticks her tongue out and leaves my room.

I sigh out when she leaves.

That idiot is as dense as ever, I don't think she'll ever realize my true feelings for her. But then again I like what we have now, I don't want to change that.

"I must be a fallen snowflake because I've fallen for you~"
"Ew, that's so cringy Karma!"

"If you were a library book, I'd check you out"
"Oh is this a pickup line challenge?"

"I love you Karma!"
"I love y-"
"As a friend!"
"..."

I internally cringe
Oh, all those times she friend-zoned me. But I'm never gonna stop loving her.