Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
'Lᴏᴠᴇʀs Sᴘɪᴛ' ʟᴇғ ᴏɴ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Late night walks were something Karma and I did often

We would do it if either of us couldn't sleep, if someone was upset and wanted to clear our minds or if we just wanted to talk.

🍓Baka-bane🍓
Yo
Y/n
Y/n
Wake up
Y/n
Y/n
Y/n
Me:
What do           u want😒

🍓Baka-bane🍓
I'm bored~

Me:
It's 1 am

🍓Baka-bane🍓
Let's go on a walk

But I was just getting comfortable on my bed...
I frown

                                                               Me:
                                                              Fine

🍓Baka-bane🍓
           😁

I lightly smile.

It was a good thing Karma was in good spirits again, the past 2 days he was really annoyed and upset after with what happened with his teacher.
I get up from my bed and put on a dark blue hoodie put some shoes on and grab my phone as I walk downstairs.
The good thing about being left alone all the time was I didn't need to sneak out.

Karma and I's parents worked together so they never were home, which meant Karma and I could technically do whatever we wanted. Which was never good.

I make sure to grab my keys as I leave the house, I remember one time I forgot to grab them and I got locked outside and my parents weren't home, Lets just say I didn't have a door for an entire week. How didn't I get robbed? who even knows.

I walked over to the park we always go to. It was a really beautiful park, lots of couples often went there. Arriving at the destination, I spot a redhead on the swing looking up at the full moon.