Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Aɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs s sᴄᴀʀʏ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Karma POVThe whole day I was worried about Y/n, she was acting super strange and just ran off

Karma POV
The whole day I was worried about Y/n, she was acting super strange and just ran off. I decided to give her some space but my thoughts kept going back to her.

Should I text her? I deadpan now I just sound like a clingy boyfriend.

I didn't know what was stopping me from texting her it's not like I don't  deliberately annoy her already. And I doubted that she would be asleep right now.

I grab my phone clicking on my contacts to message her.

𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓯𝓾😏

I internally cringe staring at the contact name she physically forced onto my phone, the only reason I kept it was because when she found out that I changed it to "Moron" she broke into my house in the middle of the night for a week with her bluetooth connected to my speaker and wouldn't stop playing 'Cooking by the book'

As I began texting I stopped.

"What am I doing?" I mutter, I delete my message before I see the texting bubble appear. Having a heart attack, I leave the messaging app and turn my phone off.

𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓯𝓾😏
Hey I can't sleep, want to meet up?

I smile to myself and respond,

Me:
Sure, where do you want to meet up?

I feel my heart beat a bit faster as I wait for her to send her text.

𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓯𝓾😏
i hope you're in the mood for ice cream, I want to take you to a good ice cream place.

Ice cream huh?

"Maybe that good for nothing Riku was actually good for something after all."

Me:
Ok :)

Ill pick you up😛

Well then guess I should get up and go pick her up.
(I literally didn't need to add that sentence in the book😂)

Walking outside I started to think to myself, recently I find my feelings stronger and stronger for her as the days go by, should I....

Confess?

But why now? Is it because of what that lady and Ms. Yukimura told me? What would they know they both didn't look like they were married.