Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
                                                                         Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪsɴᴅ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
                                                                                  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"And after that she threw away my Hawaiian pizza!"

"Hawaiian pizza is disgusting."

I spot my dads eyes widen in disbelief 👁 👄 👁
My parents and I were currently eating at a pizzeria by my house. My parents came home to visit and it was already the next day after Karma and I confessed, I hadn't brought up the topic of me and Karma dating yet to my parents and I'm not looking forward to telling them. My parents will totally embarrass me. It was Thursday after school and this day was.....interesting.

I woke up with Loud laughing, (not gonna lie it really scared me considering the fact that I forgot my parents told they were going to come to visit) which was not what I needed after me being up till 6 in the morning.
Walking downstairs sluggishly I saw Karma and his parents sitting down in the dining area with my parents as they ate a whole buffet. I was met with hugs and kisses by both parents and low key noticed Karma wanted to do the same *wink wonk* I'm surprised how our parents didn't see us giving each other googly eyes, with how hard Karma was staring at me I would have thought they would.

After our morning breakfast, I had no clue how they had the energy to prepare a bunch of food after a long hour flight. After that, we headed to school.

Karma definitely did not show any mercy showing me off to everybody who would walk by us or our classmates.

-Flashback-
"It's so hot." I say fanning myself sitting down in my assigned seat.

"Tell me about it, even with the air conditioning on I still feel drenched in sweat," Riku responded turning around in his seat. "So summers coming up, any plans?"

I shrug playing around with my pencil.
"I don't think so, you know how Karma and I's parents travel a lot? They were planning on taking us to Europe, but who knows."

He nods a bit before looking down at the floor almost as if he was afraid to look me in the eye.

"Well- will you be going to the summer festival?"

"Duh of course." I smile up at him.

"W-well in t-that c-case, do y-you-"