Terrible Truths and Beautiful Colors

Updaaaaaaaaate! <3 :D!

Who's awesome? Beware, there is more than one right answer (Option A: Me, Option B: You, Option C: Options A and B, Option D: Options B and A).

Without further ado! :D!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit.

Oh shit.

Oh holy shit.

Everyone had gathered around my freaky form that was flying a few feet around the ground. Everyone was freaking out and shouting commands every which way and I just wanted to roll a newspaper and snap them all on their heads and ask them to concentrate and shut up. I'm the one who was kicked of her body.

Taking in a deep breath, I tried to speak.

"I'm right here!" I said.

No one turned. Or even looked my way. They were busy looking at the freaky flying me.

Swallowing, I jumped and tried to align myself with my body again. I just slipped through. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all.

When my aunt walked up to the others, I stared. Her light was almost as bright as Kiel's, shining through the room. I sucked in a deep breath. I walked towards Lazarus, his light though bright, had some darkness in it that dimmed it. Hill, Dex and Greg were surrounded with a darkness that was not evil...but more...sad. It spoke of solitude, loneliness and...

I heard Derek's voice and turned and stilled.

He shone with a purple light that seemed to spiral out of him in a tornado of waves. Gin was shrouded in a mixture of pink and dark blue. Jet had a dark grey surrounding him.

Then Kiel had my attention again. Red spurted out of him as he lifted off his feet to match my height and wrapped his arms around me. Soon a beautiful white replaced the red around him and turned me and Kiel into a sea of beautiful colours.

I watched in awe as he brought us both back down to our feet. I was leaning heavily against him in a terrible sleep. Suddenly, darkness started to surround me, spilling slowly out of my pores. I realized that I was started to lose time. I watched horrified as the pure light around Kiel started to get tainted by my own.

No. No. No. No.

"Guys, she's here. She must be somewhere here." My aunt said, looking around her as if she can see me.

I'm apparently Invisible Woman. Say hi to me when you see me. Oh, wait...

"Kiera, if you're here, you need to find a way back into your body."

"No shit, Sherlock." I muttered, trying to run my hand against..um..my hand?

Nothing happened. My body and I stayed separate. Clearly I had to find another way.

"Because the Spirit world is different from our world, touch will not bring you back to your body."

Oh, yes. Thank you. This titbit would have helped me like maybe ten minutes ago?

"You need to figure out how you got out of your body, and repeat the same process."

Great.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, thinking back to how I felt. I felt nothing now, other than frustration. Annoyance. Fear.

How had I felt before?

My aunt was going to remove or maybe tame my power. She was trying to help me. She was going to help me control it, push it down, supress it. She was...threatening it.