Chapter 1:My husband

( A/N everything already happened like it said in the description)
Shiro's POV:
Me and keith were walking down one of the hallways in the ship when allura called everyone to the ,as lance calls it, 'living room' when I walked in the living room lance was dancing around and hunk chuckles at his movements while pidge just had headphones on and writing something on her phone (fanfiction of klance~737) and allura made her( sorry but pidge didn't tell the team she is a he yet TwT) take them out and pidge sighed then took out the headphones "Why is lance all jumpy" keith said with a light chuckle as lance sticks is tounge out at him. Me and keith then chuckle more lance is a funny guy just like how I wa-....nevermind. " Well I just heard that were going back to earth again since nothing is happening up in space AKA HERE" lance then shouted out the here part which was funny and then it hit me I can't go back I just can't. I guess keith saw my expression because I felt his hand on my shoulder and I just nod my head to assure him that I'm alright that I'll be fine. That night I couldn't sleep that much were going to earth Tomorrow. Great.        My dreams were filled of adam and all the fun times we had together. I miss him please come back adam..... I love you~♡.

( YAY First chapter is done and yes I know it's short I just didn't know what to start it off O_o welp see ya later spacelings~♡ nwn)