"TAKASHI!?"

Takashi's POV:
I was watching T.V with the Paladin's and noticed Adam working on something. I walked over and seen that he had been drawing something "Whatcha drawin'~?"
I ask while laying my head on his shoulder and snaking my arms around his waist.
"You, Takashi" he says 'Me? Why me?' I thought while closing my eyes I notice that Adam had moved around to face me. I opened my tired eyes and smirk "Well hello~" I say and then Adam grabbed my face and stared at me and jumped off his seat and hugged me.
"Uhmmmmmmm Adam?"
"Shutup you need sleep let's go"
He says while pulling me towards his bedroom. I chuckled and laid down while pulling Adam down with me. He giggles.
'Cute'  I thought while cuddling him.
I sigh and fell asleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why did you leave Takashi?"
A voice echoed in darkness. I kept turning in the dark to see who had said my name so clearly "Please Takashi don't leave! What about US?!" The voice cried. I felt bad and collapsed at the sudden feeling knowing who the voice was
.
.
.
.
Adam
.
.
.
And then color came into place and I seen myself and Adam fighting before I had went to the kerberos mission. I couldn't here anything all I could do was watch I closed my eyes."I had to, Adam!" I said while raising my voice a tad and I felt tears falling off my face and then....!
.
.
.
.
"TAKASHI!"
.
.
.
Adam?
I open my eyes to see Adam with red eyes and a top of me I looked around and seen that I was only dreaming.
I turned to Adam confused still trying to process what's wrong with him "Y-You were c-crying in you sle-ep" He says through hiccups and hugs me softly and soft sniffles left him while I hugged back and softly rub circles in his back.
"I'm sorry for worrying you I'm ok-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I promise"

(A/N AHHHHHH This was so sad TwT I'm sorry TwT)