Earth

(PICTURE IS NOT MINE  also if this chapter is short I am very sorry TwT anyway enjoy~♡)

Shiro's POV:
I wake up from Keith and lance screaming once more. I sigh and get up I walk towards my closet and get my usual outfit and head out the door to the kitchen. As I walk in I notice lance's face was redder than usual and keith being the way he is decided to pick lance up and sit him down in a chair and said " Shutup and eat, doofus" while sitting next to him pidge burst out laughing at how red Lance's face was. All he could was slap keith's arm and pout that keith was stronger than him. I like to watch lance get upset about keith if that wasn't already obvious.
Pidge had walked up to allura and had whispered something in her ear and left with a smile her face .
"PALADINS"Allura shouted we all looked over to her in question .
"Pidge has told me she is a HE and for you to call HIM a male" Allura said with a huge smile. Everyone agreed to make pidge happy and him the right pronouns.
A couple minutes later we were on earth and just like last time we were United with our families but me and keith had no one to go to lance had pulled keith to his little hug reunion. But then I see Iverson walk up to me " Shiro" he said I looked at him with confusion "Yes?" I asked " We have something to show you" he said while walking away I walk with him.
Once we got to the small hospital place the garrison had Iverson opened a door to a patient's room. And I saw him. "A-Adam?" I said in disbelief. He looked upset and looked out the window. Gee ok. "When we thought he 'dead' he was actually in a coma and when voltron left he woke up and well he's not aloud out of his bed so don't do anything stupid, Shiro" Iverson said staring at me and then walked out. I walk over to Adam's side and sat down " So uh I'm So-" I had to stop the tears in my eyes. I couldn't speak anymore without crying so I just sat there " Takashi" Adam spoke. God did I miss that. I cleared my throat and looked at Adam "I'm so-" again. I clenched my fist and felt myself let my anger take over and then hear Adam sigh softly before pulling me into a hug and whispering " You know what I said about when you cry. Don't hold it back. " I nod and just let Adam take control.
I wake up to alot whispers and someone whisper shouting stuff like " Shush you'll wake him" I rub my eyes and sit up to see that I was laying on Adam and he was trying to keep the Paladino's quite "Heh about you guys go see if Coran or Allura need anything" I said with a soft smile. They walked out and shut the door I sighed and looked at Adam he looked confused "Where did my immature big ol' Hyper man go?" Adam said with a giggle.Cute.

Adam's POV:
I'll admit yes I missed Takashi but he's changed. I hear a low groan come from the one and only Takashi. I giggle and see that he had gotten up and locked the door. "T-Takashi?" I said he walked over to the blinds and shut them. Oh god. Takashi sat down in the bed and stared at me. " These walls are sound proof, Right?" He asked. My face turned a bright red "Y-yes" I said knowing what he was planning. "Good~" he said with a low and dark voice while pinning me to the bed. "T-Takashi" I spoke
"Hm~" he hummed " Be gentle~" I said while he looked at me with a smirk and said " Will do, Captain~"

(Sorry for not posting on this story TwT but hey I liked the ending UwU anyway see ya guys later ~♡)